How do I increase my wrist size?

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
I am 5'10 and my wrists are 6 inches(some girls have thicker wrists than me, most girls have same or tiny bit smaller wrists than me). And my hands are also small as fuck and petite(same as with wrists)

I am ready to do anything except surgery(too broke for it)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and User28823
Let me know if you find out. The problem is that it's not muscle but bone in the wrist so you can't grow it.
t. 6" wristcel aswell

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Viacheslav
Let me know if you find out. The problem is that it's not muscle but bone in the wrist so you can't grow it.
t. 6" wristcel aswell
Theoretically wrist size can be increased with boneshamshing, I am currently experimenting with that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and JohnDoe
as long as your collarbones are long who cares about wrist size

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
as long as your collarbones are long who cares about wrist size
Me, other men. And I am also into taller girls(not taller than me), so there is a high probability that she will have same or thicker wrists than me

• +1
There are no exercises but for some reason people who work manual labor have massive wrists so technically it should be possible to do it somehow. My own theory is that microfractures due to heavy sustained/prolonged load on the wrists via manual labor or whatever can possibly result in growth of the wrist but i am not entirely sure tbh.

• +1
Me, other men. And I am also into taller girls(not taller than me), so there is a high probability that she will have same or thicker wrists than me
that doesn't matter. thin wrists is a prettyboy trait. girls care more about height and shoulder width than wrist size

• +1
There are no exercises but for some reason people who work manual labor have massive wrists so technically it should be possible to do it somehow. My own theory is that microfractures due to heavy sustained/prolonged load on the wrists via manual labor or whatever can possibly result in growth of the wrist but i am not entirely sure tbh.
Probably not. I think it's because twigs don't work on construction. It's like you don't become tall from playing basketball, but you need to be tall to play basketball

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
that doesn't matter. thin wrists is a prettyboy trait. girls care more about height and shoulder width than wrist size
From my experience it's more of a height + hair. Shoulders don't matter that much unless they are ultra narrow(16-17 inch)

• +1
ai + hgh + test + dht immediately
Ordered aromasin, mk677, proviron and clomid(for natural test boost). Planning on starting cjc-1295DAC this week, 300mg masteron after proviron and after that maybe test e + something

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and User28823
no girl likes thin wrists on a guy, not even the ones on birth control whose hormones are fucked up which make them like feminine guys

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Debetro
Eat more and train

• +1
6in wrist is good

Are you sure? Irl it looks 1.5x skinnier than on photo