How do I Instagrammaxx?

antisocialschizoGOD

antisocialschizoGOD

LTR with Rich WASP Gigastacy Slut or DEATH!!
I only just started instagram last summer and my page looks spergy asf.
I need to get pictures with friends at events, I need people to post me on their page and tag me, and I need a bunch of people to like and comment on the posts I make.
How does a friendless autist succeed on insta?

Get clothes off pandabuy and take pictures, can't fraud a social circle tho

• +1
Reactions: yyy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, blatonslatt and 3 others
autists are superior beings, embrace the autism

autists are superior beings, embrace the autism
Fuck that I've been rotting in my room for 23 years I don't feel superior at all. I need to get a life quick tbh.

Get clothes off pandabuy and take pictures, can't fraud a social circle tho
Yeah I can take pretty good pictures in good locations but it doesn't matter cause my posts would get 30 likes and 0 comments.
I could post them exclusively on stories and highlights though ig.
I would still have the problem of being in 0 tagged posts though.

Yeah I can take pretty good pictures in good locations but it doesn't matter cause my posts would get 30 likes and 0 comments.
I could post them exclusively on stories and highlights though ig.
I would still have the problem of being in 0 tagged posts though.
noone cares about tagged posts, u can have a mysterious aesthetic and just disable comments, or make story highlights.

• +1
Reactions: ngblz, Running! and antisocialschizoGOD
noone cares about tagged posts, u can have a mysterious aesthetic and just disable comments, or make story highlights.
Yeah it might look kinda spergy but my best option is just having 0 posts and a bunch of story highlights of me traveling or whatever.
Fucckkkkk social circle maxxing is so hard. I just need some chad to take me under his wing and ascend me.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
tripod and take pics of yourself

3 pics max on front page
1 being a slide of 3 pictures of you (selfies)
2 being a slide of NT professional photos
and 3 being a pretty landscape
Then you other pics to your stories
If you have no social circle, record you going to social events and parties.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yyy, ferbite666, EggKing and 3 others
3 pics max on front page
1 being a slide of 3 pictures of you (selfies)
2 being a slide of NT professional photos
and 3 being a pretty landscape
Then you other pics to your stories
If you have no social circle, record you going to social events and parties.
first time this cumskin spill out something admirable

I only just started instagram last summer and my page looks spergy asf.
I need to get pictures with friends at events, I need people to post me on their page and tag me, and I need a bunch of people to like and comment on the posts I make.
How does a friendless autist succeed on insta?
how does someone succeed on insta u want ad revenue or what xD? All u need is a post and a few highlights, so ppl can have a general understanding to how u look. If you look bad tho its better to do faceless fashion pics prob

There’s a pretty good guide on BOTB

Dating apps and following people that share hella mutuals/ random girls u think u can pull

Yeah it might look kinda spergy but my best option is just having 0 posts and a bunch of story highlights of me traveling or whatever.
Fucckkkkk social circle maxxing is so hard. I just need some chad to take me under his wing and ascend me.
Bro im in the same fucking predicament. Im 23yo and trying to social circle maxx when ur not in college is a fucking nightmare.

And the most brutal thing is that I've met a few Chads or Giga NT HTNs at bars and we did 2 mans together or I'd try to befriend them but eventually they would stop hanging with me. That's the worst part about this bro, most popular dudes aren't gonna wanna give a "sperg" a chance and try to ascend him.

Dating apps and following people that share hella mutuals/ random girls u think u can pull
Fuck bro all this shit feels so out of reach. I gotta get jacked, do belt pulling for a year, and bust my ass to build a social circle and build an IG just to be able to have a normal "meh" dating life? Insane bruv. Insane jfl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Are you more concerned about followers or filling out your insta profile?

Fuck bro all this shit feels so out of reach. I gotta get jacked, do belt pulling for a year, and bust my ass to build a social circle and build an IG just to be able to have a normal "meh" dating life? Insane bruv. Insane jfl
I know bro just lock in for a year at least it’s hard for men