How do i JBWmax properly in SEA ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Im considering to JBWmax in SEA since i will never have a chance with white foids. I made an Tinder acc and set location to Philippines as Thailand over the years has become oversatured. Most likes i got were from fatties or uggos and most foids there said they dont want to hook up and muh only relationship. So far i managed to get the number of one foid who isnt bad looking and showed some interest in me, but flying to SEA for 1 foid is obviously not worth it. Any recommendations on how to maximise on JBW in SEA ? Like any good dating apps other than Tinder to get matches with SEA foids easily or any other methods for some easy slays without too much bullshit ?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger
another one bites the dust

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ripper
Dont go to SEA not worth it easy slays for reason

You will have a very hard time relating to them like they are very different. They also arent that good looking they are overrated.
Also i dont care if they are that good looking compared to western foids, having high standards is Chad only

Im considering to JBWmax in SEA since i will never have a chance with white foids. I made a Tinder acc and set location to Philippines as Thailand over the years has become oversatured. Most likes i got were from fatties or uggos and most foids there said they dont want to hook up and muh only relationship. So far i managed to get the number of one foid who isnt bad looking and showed some interest in me, but flying to SEA for 1 foid is obviously not worth it. Any recommendations on how to maximise on JBW in SEA ? Like any good dating apps other than Tinder to get matches with SEA foids easily or any other methods for some easy slays without too much bullshit ?
Jbw is a meme, ethnic women’s standards have inflated because they know better looking white men than you exist. If this were 20 yrs ago maybe it would’ve worked

@wishIwasSalludon @Costcosuperstore @sportsmogger why are you guys jfling my thread ? All i want is some advice, my life is already shitty enough

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
Jbw is a meme, ethnic women’s standards have inflated because they know better looking white men than you exist. If this were 20 yrs ago maybe it would’ve worked
Then explain how @itsOVER managed to get such a massive body count just a few years ago

@wishIwasSalludon @Costcosuperstore @sportsmogger why are you guys jfling my thread ? All i want is some advice, my life is already shitty enough
i dont have any advice for u sory, but what i can say is it'll probably be easier irl than online

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Costcosuperstore
Sorry:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Shogun and Costcosuperstore
Im considering to JBWmax in SEA since i will never have a chance with white foids. I made an Tinder acc and set location to Philippines as Thailand over the years has become oversatured. Most likes i got were from fatties or uggos and most foids there said they dont want to hook up and muh only relationship. So far i managed to get the number of one foid who isnt bad looking and showed some interest in me, but flying to SEA for 1 foid is obviously not worth it. Any recommendations on how to maximise on JBW in SEA ? Like any good dating apps other than Tinder to get matches with SEA foids easily or any other methods for some easy slays without too much bullshit ?
R u lean?

i dont have any advice for u sory, but what i can say is it'll probably be easier irl than online
I have diagnosed autism, so approaching irl is out of question for me

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, wishIwasSalludon, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Idk what to say, I don’t have any experience in this if u could find another geomaxxer and talk with them it would be best

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Shogun
Go to curryland instead, or Canada
ur future kids won’t be pancake maxilla subhumans than:feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

Go to curryland instead, or Canada
ur future kids won’t be pancake maxilla subhumans than:feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:
I dont want kids, all i want is to slay.

Have there been any users here who successfully JBWmaxxed in India ?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon