how do i kill myself

drag

drag

KHHV gymcel
i'm too scared to just do it can someone tell me a way of reducing my lifespan by several years

Don’t do it faggot nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Vermilioncore
Eating a lot. Doesn't mean you have to get fat if you gymcel.

• So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy
i'm too scared to just do it can someone tell me a way of reducing my lifespan by several years
Huff gasoline baby

Bro thinks this is sanctioned-su1cide

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Gun.

Get a .38 callibre handgun, place it against your occipital bone in the back of your head, and pull the trigger. You won't hear or feel a thing.

• JFL
Buy a helium tank and a CPAP mask.

Make the helium release from the tank at a pressure just light enough, you can compare it to yourself blowing at your finger, just a very slight blow.
Once you have the setting correct, hook the CPAP mask up to it, put the mask on & go to sleep.

Your body can't tell the difference between helium & oxygen so it'll be a completely painless death.
You'll be gone within minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
just shoot the brain pussy

• JFL
just shoot the brain pussy
shoot the back of the brain, not the frontal lobe, many people survive that one\

:hnghn:

• Woah
You just need the right caliber nigga, .22LR is very common round and also the most used in failed suicide attempts. It's the weakest and smallest of most calibers compared to 9mm for example which is a lot more lethal.
Mid-caliber handgun and hollow point bullets are best.
while a missile crossing both vertical anatomic planes of the brain or coming to rest in the posterior fossa was lethal in 100% of cases.

shoot the back of the brain, not the frontal lobe, many people survive that one\
View attachment 2974790
:hnghn:
hell nahh what’d they do to bro ☠️☠️☠️ if that was me I’d wake up after surgery and look in the mirror and jump out of the window and end it for real

• JFL