how do i know if bitch is interested in me with telepathic abilities

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

there are 2 jb's both are 15 in my school, i wanna fuck them both tbh, but the one im more into doesnt seem to be interested, other one im less interested in is basically secured and i already know she is into me, but she is back up option, how do i get attention from the better one

kill yourself to ascend to the ethereal realm and gather guidance from the beings of light

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
there are 2 jb's both are 15 in my school, i wanna fuck them both tbh, but the one im more into doesnt seem to be interested, other one im less interested in is basically secured and i already know she is into me, but she is back up option, how do i get attention from the better one
Find her socials go through her following/highlights find what shes interested in surround yourself in that shit for hours learn as much as you can if you have a mutual friend ask him or her to hang out with her or try to find a way to talk to her and bring that shit up to make a conversation but dont make it too obvious when she gets to know you either follow her on insta or ask for her insta and act like u never seen it

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
She's jew

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Rhino LeFort
Find her socials go through her following/highlights find what shes interested in surround yourself in that shit for hours learn as much as you can if you have a mutual friend ask him or her to hang out with her or try to find a way to talk to her and bring that shit up to make a conversation but dont make it too obvious when she gets to know you either follow her on insta or ask for her insta and act like u never seen it
too much hassle