How do I know if I'm a late bloomer?

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Either you wageslave for surgeries or you rope
Im 16, and I'm 5'11.6. I was wondering if I was a late bloomer because I grew about 2.6 inches in this year since my birthday (February 25th) , is that normal or am I a late bloomer? Idk if I'll keep growing I grew again in like 3 or 4 weeks ago lol
My father is 6'2 and my mom is 5'5 lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
same thing happened to me
I'm 5'9 though and not growing recently
over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: robert3, brutalpilled and Kaari
same thing happened to me
I'm 5'9 though and not growing recently
over for me
I grew in like 3 to 4 weeks ago, you think I'll be fine? I see growth every month or a few months but I'm scared it might stop any time soon

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, PeakIncels and robert3
Im 16, and I'm 5'11.6. I was wondering if I was a late bloomer because I grew about 2.6 inches in this year since my birthday (February 25th) , is that normal or am I a late bloomer? Idk if I'll keep growing I grew again in like 3 or 4 weeks ago lol
My father is 6'2 and my mom is 5'5 lol.
go get your growth plates checked

how much does it cost to get a check up?
not sure, depends if u have cuck insurance or not, just realistically ask ur doctor next visit that your worried your not growing and you want to get them checked and they should refer you somewhere, I already have 2 surgeries covered by insurance because I just beg and find out ways to get them.

not sure, depends if u have cuck insurance or not, just realistically ask ur doctor next visit that your worried your not growing and you want to get them checked and they should refer you somewhere, I already have 2 surgeries covered by insurance because I just beg and find out ways to get them.
I don't have insurance :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH