HOW do I know if I've got a GOOD BASE to begin with?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
We know surgery can only do so much

How do I determine if my base / starting point is good enough to even bother with trimax in the first place?

look in the mirror bro

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, NarrowJaw, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
look in the mirror bro
Akuma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23564
Cut to 10-12% body fat. Depending on your starting point it may take years.

If you still don't have a decent chin, jawline, cheekbones etc. (with just some soft flaws that could be fixed with implants) it's "over" aesthetically.

Though even if underneath the fat you have an ugly bone structure, there's nothing to lose by getting implants or fillers.
Even if you ascend a few points upwards it will increase your quality of life infinitely compared to buying a new car or some expensive wristwatch.

I completely understand those asian parents who buy their son or daughter plastic surgery as a graduation gift instead of some useless Omega watch or jewelry. They probably know what it's like to experience youth as an ugly person.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AnnatarGorthaur, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Usually this means having a decent phenotype, solid ratios (most importantly midface, fwhr, chin/philtrum and es ratio) and no unfixable major failos

midface ratio ,fwhr , skull size

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 14392 and NarrowJaw
Usually this means having a decent phenotype, solid ratios (most importantly midface, fwhr, chin/philtrum and es ratio) and no unfixable major failos
White, blue eyes brown hair, longish midface, narrow face, recessed jaws, small recessed low-set cheekbones, high hairline NW 2.5-ish

If I get trimax, custom jaw implant, hair transplant, maybe some kinda paranasal implant as well, can I be a 7/10 in Northeast Asia?

All I want is NEA gooks so Chinks, Japs and Gooks

Cut to 10-12% body fat. Depending on your starting point it may take years.

If you still don't have a decent chin, jawline, cheekbones etc. (with just some soft flaws that could be fixed with implants) it's "over" aesthetically.

Though even if underneath the fat you have an ugly bone structure, there's nothing to lose by getting implants or fillers.
Even if you ascend a few points upwards it will increase your quality of life infinitely compared to buying a new car or some expensive wristwatch.

I completely understand those asian parents who buy their son or daughter plastic surgery as a graduation gift instead of some useless Omega watch or jewelry. They probably know what it's like to experience youth as an ugly person.

you should post more, only high iq shit you got wow

White, blue eyes brown hair, longish midface, narrow face, recessed jaws, small recessed low-set cheekbones, high hairline NW 2.5-ish

If I get trimax, custom jaw implant, hair transplant, maybe some kinda paranasal implant as well, can I be a 7/10 in Northeast Asia?

All I want is NEA gooks so Chinks, Japs and Gooks
Hard to say without a pic, longish midface is a problem since it's unfixable and a compact midface is literally in like the top 3 traits. Same applies to the narrow face. Also not sure how badly recessed and downward grown you are - if your jaws and cheekbones are very recessed, chances are your upper third is as well and you'll end up looking uncanny or underwhelming even after trimax + implants. Hairline is a problem but a 2.5 NW can easily be fixed with a HT if you have good hair density

Hard to say without a pic, longish midface is a problem since it's unfixable and a compact midface is literally in like the top 3 traits. Same applies to the narrow face. Also not sure how badly recessed and downward grown you are - if your jaws and cheekbones are very recessed, chances are your upper third is as well and you'll end up looking uncanny or underwhelming even after trimax + implants. Hairline is a problem but a 2.5 NW can easily be fixed with a HT if you have good hair density
Wtf does a recessed UPPER THIRD look like???

Wtf does a recessed UPPER THIRD look like???

Sth like this. It's harder to spot recession in the upper third than in the other two but basically you need to look how far forward the nasion and forehead project. If they don't project forward enough, this severely limits how far you can move the maxilla and lower jaw during (for example) bimax. This is a crucial and often underlooked aspect of looksmaxing as some people can't really ascend even with jaw surgery and implants simply due to the fact their entire skull isn't developed properly

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB