how do I know if my gonions are too high set?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
my gonions are also uneven positions. right one is lower than left one.

But how do I make them slightly more lower. My gonions are so high up that the masseter muscle connects with my cheekbone almost, I think its giving me hard time when it comes to getting hollow cheeks, my cheekbones are high set lacking in projection but I'm getting implant.

Is there a way to lower gonion that will also lower masseter muscle?

mine are like this, is this a big failo?

ive looked into jaw angle implants, do they change muscle too? my right and left masseter muscles feel different because right ramus is longer than left i.e. right jaw has lower set gonion.

@RealSurgerymax

HGH+chewing will length the ramus giving you a better gonial angle

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
ive looked into jaw angle implants, do they change muscle too? my right and left masseter muscles feel different because right ramus is longer than left i.e. right jaw has lower set gonion.

@RealSurgerymax
Get 3d scans

• +1
Reactions: tom69
if it's not having a negative impact on the harmony of your face it doesn't matter, having a short ramus is a feminine characteristic and it looks fine given there's proper balance, barrett has almost no ramus whatsoever.

if it's not having a negative impact on the harmony of your face it doesn't matter, having a short ramus is a feminine characteristic and it looks fine given there's proper balance, barrett has almost no ramus whatsoever.
I have 3cm ramus. I want to even them out aswell since one of them is slightly shorter, and make my jaw defined and chiselled like a trapezoid instead of rounded.

I actually think short ramus suits me and its probably what I would've had even If I didn't have downward growth.

i have very balanced features. masculine eye area, feminine eyelashes, masculine nose, femenine lips, femenine ramus, wide jaw, femenine small chin.

Im getting 3 implants: chin first, infraorbital-malar, jaw angles. This should get rid of the asymmetry in my face too

my country needs a referral before cbct scan. Do I need consult with you and you refer me, or do I go to a surgeon like dr ramieri/pagoni/alfaro. I'm in UK
Ask the surgeon you want performing the surgery for a referral if you don’t know who you want to go to for your problem I can connect you with the best one for whatever you want

Ask the surgeon you want performing the surgery for a referral if you don’t know who you want to go to for your problem I can connect you with the best one for whatever you want
Yeah that would be good thanks. I want to get a ct scan soon, then use that scan and spend couple months researching best procedures that I can do, then find time sometime in the year to get all of the surgeries done. Rn I'm looking to do chin or genio, jaw angle, infra-malar implants