How do I know if my nose is swollen/big due to fluid retention?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Never really thought of the nose as retaining fluid all that much but the ala of the nose is fibrofatty tissue or something so it sags more with gravity. In short, dont have a shitty midface/paranasal projection.....or something.

squeeze it? feel how much bone there is?

Never really thought of the nose as retaining fluid all that much but the ala of the nose is fibrofatty tissue or something so it sags more with gravity. In short, dont have a shitty midface/paranasal projection.....or something.
How tf

squeeze it? feel how much bone there is?
I recently had a respiratory allergy, which I suppose filled my entire nose with mucous and led me to use saline water to unclog it, I continue to use it and to this day I haven't been able to breathe 100% through the nose, I feel that my nose it's just holding all that water. My nose feels very smooth, Idk how to explain it, but I don't feel the bone, I only feel the root bone and from then on I don't feel anything.

I recently had a respiratory allergy, which I suppose filled my entire nose with mucous and led me to use saline water to unclog it, I continue to use it and to this day I haven't been able to breathe 100% through the nose, I feel that my nose it's just holding all that water. My nose feels very smooth, Idk how to explain it, but I don't feel the bone, I only feel the root bone and from then on I don't feel anything.
Pretty sure that's how it's meant to be. And having a clogged nose doesn't cause water retention beneath the skin layer whatsoever.

Pretty sure that's how it's meant to be. And having a clogged nose doesn't cause water retention beneath the skin layer whatsoever.
Not having a clogged nose, the fact of using saline water and that the nose retains it, apart from when I start this I notice my nose is more swollen.