How do I know my growth plates are closed?

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
IMG 4101

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 31845
After 14 its all done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and svlz
because u already got pegged in brazil

Get a CT scan. Couple hundred bucks out of pocket but will give you 100% confirmation. I'm 21 and my growth plates have JUST started to close. Your spinal growth plates don't until 23-24

• +1
Reactions: svlz and Deleted member 31845
If you stop growing

After 14 its all done.
many times I don't understand that bro. There is a guy called Max Valenzuela when he was 16 he was 5’9 - 5’8 and currently at his age (20 years old) he is 6’3

• +1
Reactions: YoYqkim
You can do it

Get a CT scan. Couple hundred bucks out of pocket but will give you 100% confirmation. I'm 21 and my growth plates have JUST started to close. Your spinal growth plates don't until 23-24
And about the legs, what time does it normally close? I'm going to see if I can do that scan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
Typically, yeah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
if your height starts with 5'

Which plates. Spine?

Your depressed
Hahaha

When did ur knee plates close. Also this would mean u grew like half inch from 17 yes?
To be honest, I don't keep track since this blackpilling shit is completely new to me. Before this, all I cared abt was bodybuilding.

I was 6'1 freshmen year of high-school. Now I'm 6'4 at 21. Do the math, idk

To be honest, I don't keep track since this blackpilling shit is completely new to me. Before this, all I cared abt was bodybuilding.

I was 6'1 freshmen year of high-school. Now I'm 6'4 at 21. Do the math, idk
Yeah I was right I’d say u were 6’3 by 16 and 6’3.5 at 17

Hoe long does the closing process take