how do i learn high risk high reward trading?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
this is what it means to be a looksmaxxer. risk everything for everything. this sounds like my kind of game. ive been training myself to become emotionless, this seems like perfect thing for me, idc if i lose money. i have the mentality, just not the knowledge. how do i get the knowledge?

imagine listening to this music with your headphones on the train after making a trade like that. im not stopping till i experience that feeling. rich or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
if i ever make a trade like that, ill give 2% to the person who answers my question here. im a man of honor and my word

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
for every winner there are a thousand unheard of losers

you just choose to be biased towards the winners which will ultimately lead to your failure in trading as you will be biased for your picks and wishfully thinking they will make you rich till shit hits the fan and we see you join the ranks of the thousands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 23642 and 1 other person

have a lot of cash

and unironically be a genius autist that is obsessed with finding patterns through decades of historical data

AND HAVE EXREME DISCIPLINE

thats it, u can come up with a system if u have those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Silver and Deleted member 18840
have a lot of cash

and unironically be a genius autist that is obsessed with finding patterns through decades of historical data

AND HAVE EXREME DISCIPLINE

thats it, u can come up with a system if u have those
could you send those patterns lol? is it similar to candlestick patterns, but maybe you extend on it with more techinical analysis tools?

if 'someone's already done it, just get it from them instead of wasting time doing it yourself' is a business quote i heard on tiktok, so im just trying that @Amnesia
could you send those patterns lol? is it similar to candlestick patterns, but maybe you extend on it with more techinical analysis tools?

yeah, if you have alot of money and can get just a few % on that each trade, thats how rich get richer. but for us brokies, we need that high risk options shit, 100000% gains. i feel theres good money to be made in this current recession somehow, so i have fomo of not learning rn and missing this oppurtunity. if you make alot of low cash input trades with low probability but extremely high reward, i think you can have positive expected returns eventually. its luck mostly with a bit knowledge to help in finding that lucky trade imo