How do I learn to get bored

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Daydreaming killed my life. I can just sit down and talk to myself for hours it’s so easy.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, slavicpsycho, SubSigma and 6 others
By having goals and a purpose in life and working on achieving it. You’re daydreaming because you don’t have anything better to do

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 26859
By having goals and a purpose in life. You’re daydreaming because you don’t have anything better to do
I have many better things to do. But I just stay still and talk to myself either irl or online

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
By having goals and a purpose in life and working on achieving it. You’re daydreaming because you don’t have anything better to do
imagination is better than real life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lunin7, becomingnearperfect and 5 others
Daydreaming killed my life. I can just sit down and talk to myself for hours it’s so easy.
there's nothing more blackpilling then getting up after a long session of fantastical daydreaming only to be hit with a well timed reflection from mymirror. :forcedsmile:

MusWojak1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Psychophilly, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Fuark I've been talking to myself like a madman as well

Since my best friend died and my other best friend got grounded for a year I've been completely isolated besides school and work.

• So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Fuark I've been talking to myself like a madman as well

Since my best friend died and my other best friend got grounded for a year I've been completely isolated besides school and work.
Next level brutol. I remember getting a phone at 14 + sm due to talking to myself during term breaks.

Daydreaming always brings me down. Whenever I drop a good habit it’s so easy to get comfy with daydreaming in my bed

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Next level brutol. I remember getting a phone at 14 + sm due to talking to myself during term breaks.

Daydreaming always brings me down. Whenever I drop a good habit it’s so easy to get comfy with daydreaming in my bed
I don't do it like that tbh

I just quit weed and stopped a sarm cycle early so my brain and hormones are literally fucked in the gutter

Peak rotting mode I feel sick too, the weed went too far

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
the answer is simple , yet complex . it's edging!
edging teaches you to love the process even when it doesn't lead to a reward which is orgasming / cooming in this case.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
lol so fucking true. i will never be bored.

• +1
the answer is simple , yet complex . it's edging!
edging teaches you to love the process even when it doesn't lead to a reward which is orgasming / cooming in this case.
the reward is the dopamine retard

• +1
The severity with which daydreaming did me over is unfathomable. I have no life whatsoever.

The severity with which daydreaming did me over is unfathomable. I have no life whatsoever.
Same but instead of that it’s the phone

• +1
very very realatable, i have been daydreaming to cope with life

• +1
How do i learn not to be bored, Im bored all the time i take meds for depression and it doesnt help.

Talk to an AI, less schizoid tbh