How do I lighten my skin tone?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
I am half nordic, half balkan. During winter I get very white with red cheeks, however during summer I get this yellowish skin color which I absolutely despise. Any
suggestions?

hydroquinone give rep now

• +1
Reactions: nathan and xaxanibber
looksmin if you live in EU

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emo, jeetslayer, LegitUser and 2 others
Pale/light skin is viewed worse than dark/shitskin in EU (and Murika). Everyone is tan obsessed over here.
Depends. Tan ain’t Dalit level skin tone. So he’s prolly curry looking for advice.

Totally depends on where in EU you are.
i doubt theres any difference. from what ive seen anglos/nordics tan hard and so do EE cucks.
Depends. Tan ain’t Dalit level skin tone. So he’s prolly curry looking for advice.
lightening your skin as a pajeet will only make you look uncanny. i don't see why you'd do it unless you live in mumbai, asia or the favelas.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and xaxanibber
i doubt theres any difference. from what ive seen anglos/nordics tan hard and so do EE cucks.

lightening your skin as a pajeet will only make you look uncanny. i don't see why you'd do it unless you live in mumbai, asia or the favelas.
Because they’re obsessed with skin whitening. Dalit mindset is like that.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and exo
Because they’re obsessed with skin whitening. Dalit mindset is like that.
it's not a bad mindset to have if you live in those deathnik countries, skin lightening there might be beneficial in some way but not in a western shithole.

• Woah
Reactions: jeetslayer