How do I look here

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
D02DD71A 3727 4FEF 878B F86099D750F8

Trying to hide my bad eye area by looking away. I want to get almond eye surgery, that is my main goal rn.

You need some orbital rim implants and possibly lower beh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Luke LLL
You need some orbital rim implants and possibly lower beh.
Hey man thanks for the suggestion, I haven’t researched that one yet but when I looked it up the people who got it have the same problem as me. Thx
I’ve been mouth breathing since birth up to 3 - 2 months ago, I feel that I wouldn’t have issues with eye area if I hadn’t done that. really sucks

Last edited:
you look good, almond eye surgery would definitely improve your eye area a lot, its not bad though

you look good, almond eye surgery would definitely improve your eye area a lot, its not bad though
Thanks, I am working on bodyfat loss right now I am 13%

Would almond eye surgery do anything by itself, or did you suggest that not knowig how exactly eye surgeries work?

Thanks, I am working on bodyfat loss right now I am 13%
13% bodyfat is already pretty low, how old and tall are you. if your young and sub 5 ft 10 maybe try working on just eating as much so you dont stunt your growth. you can always get lean at any time but you cant always grow. if your already tall maybe work on becoming a bit bigger and then lean out so you dont become too skinny. good luck on whatever you do.
Would almond eye surgery do anything by itself, or did you suggest that not knowig how exactly eye surgeries work?
i dont know exactly how eye surgery works but almond eye surgery can turn nct eyes into pct eyes and also change the shape of them to make them look more like hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
absolute slayer, get off this forum immediately.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Pendejo and Luke LLL
13% bodyfat is already pretty low, how old and tall are you. if your young and sub 5 ft 10 maybe try working on just eating as much so you dont stunt your growth. you can always get lean at any time but you cant always grow. if your already tall maybe work on becoming a bit bigger and then lean out so you dont become too skinny. good luck on whatever you do.
I am 6 foot with no shoes (legit not frauded) I agree with you on the growth, you are right. I am currently training (week 8) but I don’t like looking bloated ever. My bodyfat used to be a bit higher. I am 17 and a half.

you look with your eyes

• Hmm...
I am 6 foot with no shoes (legit not frauded) I agree with you on the growth, you are right. I am currently training (week 8) but I don’t like looking bloated ever. My bodyfat used to be a bit higher. I am 17 and a half.
6 ft is a good height to be at, if you dont like looking bloated then leaning is definitely the choice for you.

6 ft is a good height to be at, if you dont like looking bloated then leaning is definitely the choice for you.
But I might want to increase my natural gh with a high calorie diet, and leanmaxx after my last months/year of growth.

But I might want to increase my natural gh with a high calorie diet, and leanmaxx after my last months/year of growth.
if you wanna grow taller then you should do that but height will most likely never be a problem for you, also about almond eye surgery if it isnt obvious enough im no eye surgeon so if you are serious about getting almond eye surgery make sure get a consultation and ask a proper surgeon if it is right for you, once you have it done it is pretty much irreversible, and make sure to have it done by a proper professional surgeon with experience as you dont want it to mess up.

if you wanna grow taller then you should do that but height will most likely never be a problem for you, also about almond eye surgery if it isnt obvious enough im no eye surgeon so if you are serious about getting almond eye surgery make sure get a consultation and ask a proper surgeon if it is right for you, once you have it done it is pretty much irreversible, and make sure to have it done by a proper professional surgeon with experience as you dont want it to mess up.
Thank you for the good advice. I agree with you and will definitely visit with different doctors and look at their results. Focusing on gene maxing right now, think I’m going to add some more calories to my diet, even though I am taller than most people around me, most of my friend group is about my height or slightly shorter, and I am trying to mog them lul.

Thank you for the good advice. I agree with you and will definitely visit with different doctors and look at their results. Focusing on gene maxing right now, think I’m going to add some more calories to my diet, even though I am taller than most people around me, most of my friend group is about my height or slightly shorter, and I am trying to mog them lul.
if your parents are around the same height as you or taller you definitely will most likely grow taller, hell even if your parents are shorter than you you could still have a chance to grow taller. good luck with your looksmaxxing. im sure youll mog your friends in the future:)

if your parents are around the same height as you or taller you definitely will most likely grow taller, hell even if your parents are shorter than you you could still have a chance to grow taller. good luck with your looksmaxxing. im sure youll mog your friends in the future:)
My mom and dad are both 5’9 lol. My grandpa was 6’2 at his peak though. Thanks for the lifefuel as well man.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
mogs @Asnep to death

Blepharoplasty u need

• +1
bro how do u even know him? pranks or iceposeidon?
Used to see his pranks on YouTube years ago, I remember when he got me too’d. Then a while after that I would see him on Chris Chan’s channel every now and then. Now I just see him pop up on social media from time to time, hope he’s doing well.

u have nct. lower third is weak

also ur eye bags aka tear troughs are kinda severe esp for your age. you really need to change up ur diet and sleeping routine

also ur eye bags aka tear troughs are kinda severe esp for your age. you really need to change up ur diet and sleeping routine
They have been there since birth I have come to the conclusion that it is mouthing, my diet is clean af
Are you prettyboy maxxing?
Me or @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Tired

• +1
if it's genetics it won't help.

• +1
try some blepharoplasty and you will become a high tier normie.
know how much I should pay for guaranteed results?