How do I look? Note I just started

Deleted member 11753

Deleted member 11753

Iron
This is me on a normal day, I know I have a receding hair line, big nose, and I have no eyelashes from self harm. I may be fat too I guess even though I’ve been working out since I was in middle school. Note the scar came from arm wrestling so don’t think I’m crazy. Be honest and give advice if needed FA76761C 016A 4F1D B9BB 41EBD07C4399 282E6448 63C1 4E8D AAD1 43D185D796D4

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, StephIsCold, Deleted member 11057 and 3 others
Anime profile pic, this is how you know it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, antiantifa, Deleted member 5818 and 5 others
IMG 3211

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 6128, ReignsChad and 5 others
Hop on fina + minox, and save money for hair transplant.

Use tret and melanotan to skinmaxx.

Use minox or peppermint+castor oil for your eyebrows, and then shape them.

Lose weight and do steroids.

Don't know anything about surgeries tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 6273 and 7 others
It is over cuck eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 11753
Maybe you could even try to go bald, i think it would look better than that shitty haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753
Anime profile pic, this is how you know it's over
What should I improve on if I can change it though. I’m happy you’re honest

Your Copper:Zinc ratio is fucked. Eat more liver for copper. Your Calcium:phosphorus ratio is fucked. Eat good cheeses (without any preservatives or whatever, dyes), and supplement egg shell powder for Calcium. It is very pure and has near non heavy metals. Better absorption then plain Calcium Carbonate aswell. Don't eat seed or vegetables oil (olive oil is borderline okay, coconut oil is okay and very excellent), don't eat seeds, don't eat fatty fish. Eat plently of carbs+salt daily, eat ripe fruits + orange juice to not mess up Potassium:Sodium ratio, which is where salt gets a bad take
All these contribute to your balding, low muscle mass / stressed look.
Otherwise your eye area is a bit bad but lower third is really good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
check your Thyroid, Testosterone

• +1
Your Copper:Zinc ratio is fucked. Eat more liver for copper. Your Calcium:phosphorus ratio is fucked. Eat good cheeses (without any preservatives or whatever, dyes), and supplement egg shell powder for Calcium. It is very pure and has near non heavy metals. Better absorption then plain Calcium Carbonate aswell. Don't eat seed or vegetables oil (olive oil is borderline okay, coconut oil is okay and very excellent), don't eat seeds, don't eat fatty fish. Eat plently of carbs+salt daily, eat ripe fruits + orange juice to not mess up Potassium:Sodium ratio, which is where salt gets a bad take
All these contribute to your balding, low muscle mass / stressed look.
Otherwise your eye area is a bit bad but lower third is really good
Lol what a bunch of bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, mewcoper, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
I did have a thyroid problem, I work a shit job and I’m 30, what’s a lower third?

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
check out the Ray Peat Forum, and the website Ray Peat . com for his articles. He's not blackpilled or anything but he's very based and his texts are awesome :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 11753
This is me on a normal day, I know I have a receding hair line, big nose, and I have no eyelashes from self harm. I may be fat too I guess even though I’ve been working out since I was in middle school. Note the scar came from arm wrestling so don’t think I’m crazy. Be honest and give advice if needed View attachment 1160195View attachment 1160194
go to thailand or the Philippines and marry a women

• +1
This is me on a normal day, I know I have a receding hair line, big nose, and I have no eyelashes from self harm. I may be fat too I guess even though I’ve been working out since I was in middle school. Note the scar came from arm wrestling so don’t think I’m crazy. Be honest and give advice if needed View attachment 1160195View attachment 1160194
Hard and medium maxx.. Don't listen to these "it's pver" morons

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 11753
What should I improve on if I can change it though. I’m happy you’re honest
Depends on your height, get body halo by working out, try to save your hair with fin and minoxidil and derma rolling (idk about dosage and side effects tho). Maybe hair transplant if you are really desperate or you could run rtt (ste)roids, tan , tattoos. You need to get your eyelashes black, fill in your eyebrows somehow, maybe orbital decompresion since you have bulging eyes , good eye color, idk about lower third (cheekbones , jawline) post a side profile pic too, maybe you are recessed or just fat and bloated but i doubt.

• +1
I guess if I’m guessing that’s the chin? I could be wrong
Hard and medium maxx.. Don't listen to these "it's pver" moro
Depends on your height, get body halo by working out, try to save your hair with fin and minoxidil and derma rolling (idk about dosage and side effects tho). Maybe hair transplant if you are really desperate or you could run rtt (ste)roids, tan , tattoos. You need to get your eyelashes black, fill in your eyebrows somehow, maybe orbital decompresion since you have bulging eyes , good eye color, idk about lower third (cheekbones , jawline) post a side profile pic too, maybe you are recessed or just fat and bloated but i doubt.
I’m 5’6 this is my side pic C3B834AE 1A08 49C6 BD0B A39CB235ADE0 BB14A5DE BCB0 411B BC6A E36B8822440B

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, EverythingMattersCel, mewcoper and 2 others
it's over tbh

• +1
u need orbital decompression and hair transplant asap

• +1
Sorry but 5'6 is manlet tier height, and you are recessed, best bet is betabux or asia or both , you can still improve but not by a lot
Yikes, yeah I guess I’ll betabux. That’s cool that on here there’s money-making. I’ll still improve on myself. I don’t know that much about Asia. Thanks for all you guys advice

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Deleted member 13626
Yikes, yeah I guess I’ll betabux. That’s cool that on here there’s money-making. I’ll still improve on myself. I don’t know that much about Asia. Thanks for all you guys advice
suprised ur handling it so well tbh

• +1
Hop on fina + minox, and save money for hair transplant.

Use tret and melanotan to skinmaxx.

Use minox or peppermint+castor oil for your eyebrows, and then shape them.

Lose weight and do steroids.

Don't know anything about surgeries tho.
Adding on to this, get orbital decompression, your eyes are bulging. I think you need rhinoplasty too but I didn't get a good angle of your face

• +1
Yeah you guys are awesome, honesty is the best policy and I’m tired of gaslighting from normies. Thanks for the advice, I’m a dishwasher but I’ll try to go back to school. If I have to I’ll do medical trials. Thanks guys

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 13626
Yeah you guys are awesome, honesty is the best policy and I’m tired of gaslighting from normies. Thanks for the advice, I’m a dishwasher but I’ll try to go back to school. If I have to I’ll do medical trials. Thanks guys
That's a good attitude man , all the best for your future ,hope you'll ascend

• +1
Your mom brought this abomination into the world. Why do women do this? They breed incels looking modersuckas

• JFL
Reactions: blueeyeswhitedrgon
Hop on finasteride and minoxidil and all the rest. If you can't get an european woman you can probably score with gooks with that pheno.

• +1
contrary to most people here, id advise you to NOT take any hair preserving chemicals that destroy your hormonal profile.
Instead you should go for a HIGH QUALITY hair system that will look good no matter how much testosterone you inject.

apart from that I cant give you any advice since pic 1 is extremely unflattering and pic 2 is very flattering, try to give some neutral material if you want tips.

• +1
Upper eyelid filler
bsso
bimax
doesnt seem like you need a genio. chad
lefort 3
mononloc
do these surgeries

• +1
U make me feel like Chad tbh.

• +1
looksmaxing isn't for u, my friend. Find a better use of your time and energy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 11753
NarrowUnripeHart-max-1mb.gif

• +1
Grow your hair or forget that pussy exists

Attachments

• 282E6448-63C1-4E8D-AAD1-43D185D796D4.jpeg
    282E6448-63C1-4E8D-AAD1-43D185D796D4.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210601_192401.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601_192401.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
This and 5'6 :forcedsmile:
im so sorry op

• +1
reddit soycucks started to realize that it's over :soy: (no offense)

• +1
Either get on fin and HT or shave, you cant sit in the middle without looking like a soyjack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Deleted member 11753