How do I lose face fat as a skinny guy

ShizoMogger(cel)

ShizoMogger(cel)

Iron
I am lean I’ve been exercising and having a balanced diet,I was skinny all my life too but I don’t have hollow cheeks,my dad used to but he was way skinnier,should I lose more fat?or are there any hacks or tips?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I am lean I’ve been exercising and having a balanced diet,I was skinny all my life too but I don’t have hollow cheeks,my dad used to but he was way skinnier,should I lose more fat?or are there any hacks or tips?
Debloat or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: ShizoMogger(cel)
try a debloat, and consume less sodium.
if you still aren't happy, maybe try to get leaner

If people don't think u anorexic u are not lean enough (and if they think you are anorexic you might still be too fat)

if you dont have the bones for hollow cheeks then you cant get them without surgery.
My hollow cheeks start to show even at 15% body fat

How old are you? you lose some with age it peaks at late 20s early 30s but then can start to make you look gaunt into your 40s. Avoid high carbs and salt is the only avice but tbh when im genuinely lean i dnt get any bloat even if i eat shit. Are u genuinely lean or just skinny fat and small?

ur prob 20%

How old are you? you lose some with age it peaks at late 20s early 30s but then can start to make you look gaunt into your 40s. Avoid high carbs and salt is the only avice but tbh when im genuinely lean i dnt get any bloat even if i eat shit. Are u genuinely lean or just skinny fat and small?
I am fit I am 14 179cm