Attachments

• 26550C30-3FD2-4655-954A-46C165DB98C5.jpeg
    26550C30-3FD2-4655-954A-46C165DB98C5.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
get lean
being lean
two people who eat the same and who get same bloat, the leaner one will appear less bloated than the fat for the same food consumption

pls mark solution boyo (tick icon)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, silencio and cavy
get lean
being lean
two people who eat the same and who get same bloat, the leaner one will appear less bloated than the fat for the same food consumption

I’m already pretty lean but yea I’m still on the cut recovering from a bulk it’s a slow proccess but my jawline has been coming back slowly

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I’m already pretty lean but yea I’m still on the cut recovering from a bulk it’s a slow proccess but my jawline has been coming back slowly
stick a syringe into the bloat area and pull out the water

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
This is the point in your journey where you realize it’s time to blame your parents shit genetics, that’s not bloat you already look lean. You just have shit zygos. Is what it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
It’s not even that it’s baby fat that makes me look more bloated I’ve always had chubby cheeks since I was little
And you’re always going to, that’s what your genetics want.

Maybe u were meant to be a chimpmunk or something.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
get lean
being lean

Y do you farm solutions
No one cares abt that

Tbh for me water restriction, no salt, some cardio to loose more water and raw milk works best for debloating, thats it.

Your face is so brutal man
First of all get a masseter botox
Do cardio 3-4 days a week
No junk food, drink enough water but not much, no salt
This is your looks probably due to being boneless, you will have to hardmaxx many things to achieve HTN.

It’s not even that it’s baby fat that makes me look more bloated I’ve always had chubby cheeks since I was little
This is your looks probably due to being boneless, you will have to hardmaxx many things to achieve HTN.
Dude I am not doing all of that, that’s obsessive and I’m recovering from a bulk
and girls haven’t even noticed I’m still getting the same amount of Stacy’s 😫
8E22AAD4 A1F3 4340 A523 A98EF43A3A79

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
77284B23 025D 45CA 90B7 3F03CD8071A4
And I do cardio every day current physique update

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3
Dude I am not doing all of that, that’s obsessive and I’m recovering from a bulk
and girls haven’t even noticed I’m still getting the same amount of Stacy’s 😫
View attachment 2988802
View attachment 2988803 And I do cardio every day current physique update
Yeah just get buccal fat removal your body doesn't go well with your face and don't use that cringe filter, if it wasn't for the body you would not be slaying.

Eat raw animal foods. It’s the only solution @bloodsteal

Yeah just get buccal fat removal your body doesn't go well with your face and don't use that cringe filter, if it wasn't for the body you would not be slaying.
girls don’t even see my physique under my clothing I’ve pulled the same amount from when I was 130lbs the body is just a pro def helps with standing out I think I’m somewhat attractive most of the girls I get have approached me and made the first move

Diuretic or lose bodyfat
Yea those pictures are pretty old my face is definitely getting leaner since I cut fast food I think it was the high salt intake I was consuming chick fil a almost every day

try furosemide or over the counter diuretics

also u need to cut carbs and water to debloat, just taking potassium doesnt worl