How do i lower prolactin levels?

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
shits giving me acne.
Are there any at home methods to lower it?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and MadTwatter
Stop stroking your shit and lose fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Roamer
I stroked my shit last night and got 3 fat spots so im stressing tryna find some remedies to fix it asap
Take Vitamin B6>Vitamin E>Zinc

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Roamer
cabergoline. not only does it lower prolactin levels, but some people also report that it lowers your refractory period (time between being able to cum)

Cabergoline, I can tell you from first hand experience is amazing.

But careful, it doesn't come without sides it's very strong stuff if you don't know what you are doing.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius

But careful, it doesn't come without sides it's very strong stuff if you don't know what you are doing.
what did it do for you?

what did it do for you?
Inexistent refractory period, better dopamine levels (motivation and lower inhibition) and possibly better testosterone. I'm testing it right no and will take blood test very soon. 0.5mg once per week. Very strong stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
cabergoline. not only does it lower prolactin levels, but some people also report that it lowers your refractory period (time between being able to cum)

Yoo I'll try it out ty

Inexistent refractory period, better dopamine levels (motivation and lower inhibition) and possibly better testosterone. I'm testing it right no and will take blood test very soon. 0.5mg once per week. Very strong stuff.
wow! i've heard of it reducing refractory periods but that's only in about 20% of people. i'll have to try it

is it good to take during puberty? ie can it affect growth

is it good to take during puberty? ie can it affect growth
It will affect growth negatively. Prolactin is required for growing but ofc too much is bad.
(took cabergoline thinking it would be good but found it isn't since my goals aren't sex related)

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Respect to average mads enjoyer

• Love it
Reactions: Roamer
These lower it significantly? Do you know if vit E has healing properties for wounds?:
I think it does not gonna make it heal faster but it should make the scar less noticeable