How do I make a girl leave her boyfriend

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
This girl in my english class I really like (wanna be in a relationship with) but she for some reason has this fucking subhuman as a BF hes mid ltn (even worse unfrauded, he got rid of mushroom perm cut hiding half his face) he has horrible ance, average height, chinese and hangs out with losers that have zero social value and worst of all is 18 pedomaxxed dating a 16 year old. I am superior this nigga in every way, I can provide much more (get her into parties etc) how do I get this bitch to realize her value and leave him.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and shieldzz
embarass his ass infront of her

This girl in my english class I really like (wanna be in a relationship with) but she for some reason has this fucking subhuman as a BF hes mid ltn (even worse unfrauded, he got rid of mushroom perm cut hiding half his face) he has horrible ance, average height, chinese and hangs out with losers that have zero social value and worst of all is 18 pedomaxxed dating a 16 year old. I am superior this nigga in every way, I can provide much more (get her into parties etc) how do I get this bitch to realize her value and leave him.
Bro does she have daddy issues like this is a genuine question, every girl ik that has daddy issues always wants to be with an older guy no matter how ficking ugly they r

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Lefty Rankin
Beat that subhuman and say nigger to leave her bhai.

what tf do u want then? get your gang to kill him and she'll have no choice but to get with you
ngl my plan is just to befriend her and then slide her BF (my Asian friend has a bunch of stories of this guy jestering and being retarded)

get to know her... eventually she'll fall for you and leave that sub for you

she’ll never want you

shes currently riding big chinese cock nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
carry a vile of your semen and while their holding hands in public pour your semen in his hair

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Beat him in arm wrestling