How do I make a model of my palate

D

Deleted member 50579

Silver
More specifically something like this

I want to find out how I can get someone to make it for me, like an ortho or something
What would I ask specifically?
Cant find info on the web

@FacepullingGod @SoyGune

are you actually trying to craft the facepulling apparatus? keep us updated please

Whatever you're trying to do is either useless or dangerous, but good luck with it.

More specifically something like this
View attachment 2586785
I want to find out how I can get someone to make it for me, like an ortho or something
What would I ask specifically?
Cant find info on the web

@FacepullingGod @SoyGune
You basically have to convince an orthodontist to do this for you lol. Just go to the ortho and show him the picture. He should know how to do the rest. The problem is finding anybody that actually does it for you and doesn't think you're out of your mind or doesn't want himself in any legal trouble. That's literally the reason looksmaxxers had to make it themselves. If you're living in europe and don't want to make it yourself, just send the picture via email to bracesshop.com and they will make it for you otherwise you have to make it yourself there is no other way.

For now im trying osteopathic methods to get forward growth and expand my palate. But if that doesn't work i will come back to this and finish my facepuller guide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579
Bro I wanna craft the facepuller so much too.
You basically have to convince an orthodontist to do this for you lol. Just go to the ortho and show him the picture. He should know how to do the rest. The problem is finding anybody that actually does it for you and doesn't think you're out of your mind or doesn't want himself in any legal trouble. That's literally the reason looksmaxxers had to make it themselves. If you're living in europe and don't want to make it yourself, just send the picture via email to bracesshop.com and they will make it for you otherwise you have to make it yourself there is no other way.

For now im trying osteopathic methods to get forward growth and expand my palate. But if that doesn't work i will come back to this and finish my facepuller guide.
Couldn't you use the same materials in gum shields (polyethylene-polyvinylacetate copolymer or whatever it is, I got it off google) and make one yourself?

Couldn't you use the same materials in gum shields (polyethylene-polyvinylacetate copolymer or whatever it is, I got it off google) and make one yourself?
I think the problem comes when you actually try to make it, it seems really difficult to make it effectively
Anyways its one of my projects over the summer so ill keep you guys updated, and lmk of any new info

• +1
Reactions: cybe42

I basically made a step-for-step guide on how to do it here https://rentry.co/facepuller-appliance
I didn't try it myself but I spent hours getting together that information so maybe it could be helpful to you

@thw7 dont forget to report back pls and also tag me if you have anything new

• +1
Reactions: cybe42 and Deleted member 50579