how do i make friends

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
how do i establish a connection with someone? even on the internet i have zero friends at all or anyone i really talk to or interact with on a daily basis, had some good friends at school but they all stopped talking to me after the school year ended and i never bothered contacting them or doing anything with them

the entire summer i have been a loner

is it supremely OVER? am i diced?

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
We are friends you are high iq user in my eyes

Send bdsy again

• +1
Reactions: nword49
newgen, newfag thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and nword49
how do i establish a connection with someone? even on the internet i have zero friends at all or anyone i really talk to or interact with on a daily basis, had some good friends at school but they all stopped talking to me after the school year ended and i never bothered contacting them or doing anything with them

the entire summer i have been a loner

is it supremely OVER? am i diced?
I love you❤️😘😍😊🥰💕💖💞💓😻💘

• Love it
newgen, newfag thread
sorry oldfag-saar-chan I should have signed up 4 days beforehand to acquire oldceldomhood status and be like you instead i’m just in newgenfagceldomhood status and making newgenfagcel threads about my newfagcel life, life isn’t fair

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
sorry oldfag-saar-chan I should have signed up 4 days beforehand to acquire oldceldomhood status and be like you instead i’m just in newgenfagceldomhood status and making newgenfagcel threads about my newfagcel life, life isn’t fair
:lul::lul::lul: Fr tho, how’s that possible how do you have such shit friends that stop talking to you the moment school stops, in my humble oldcel opinion they were never truly your friends but classmates and nothing else. I wish you to have a lot of friends and Stacie’s bouncing on your cock brah

• +1
Why do you care about friends? Are you gay? Only girls matter

:lul::lul::lul: Fr tho, how’s that possible how do you have such shit friends that stop talking to you the moment school stops, in my humble oldcel opinion they were never truly your friends but classmates and nothing else. I wish you to have a lot of friends and Stacie’s bouncing on your cock brah
Because I’m invisible to society, I’m literally like an office plant, no one cares about me

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
Because I’m invisible to society, I’m literally like an office plant, no one cares about me
I’m sorry bhai:feelscry::feelsbadman:, are you ugly/short/unfunny?

• +1