How do I make hyperhidrosis fuck off?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
My hands sweat a lot and it's not very good socially speaking. What is a good blackpilled way to make it fuck off? I've been thinking of just applying some product on it with HIGH ASS levels of aluminum chloride but I'm not sure what to pick, I use carpe atm but it's not strong enough.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and FutureSlayer
hydroelectric therapy, also wromg forum, raypeat or curezone would have better answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 19766
My hands sweat a lot and it's not very good socially speaking. What is a good blackpilled way to make it fuck off? I've been thinking of just applying some product on it with HIGH ASS levels of aluminum chloride but I'm not sure what to pick, I use carpe atm but it's not strong enough.
no way out man. tried literally everything, only last hope is surgery

This gave me lifefuel

This gave me lifefuel
Dude u r literally me earlier you made a thread on essential tremor which i searched here a month ago to find no posts on.
I got hyperhidrosis too and what’s funny is propranolol works for it too also aluminium chloride antiperspirant. Also Propranolol lessens my anxiety and also physical symptoms like shaky voice, blushing etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You just have to accept it and live with it

• WTF
So many 6’2+ guys with big frames here

• JFL
have u tried the lil zap thing where u put ur hands in water and it zaps u? i have hyperhydrosis in my palms and feet and i have tried everything except that, looks promising.

• Hmm...
Dude u r literally me earlier you made a thread on essential tremor which i searched here a month ago to find no posts on.
I got hyperhidrosis too and what’s funny is propranolol works for it too also aluminium chloride antiperspirant. Also Propranolol lessens my anxiety and also physical symptoms like shaky voice, blushing etc
ok so propranolol kills two birds with one stone? thanks

have u tried the lil zap thing where u put ur hands in water and it zaps u? i have hyperhydrosis in my palms and feet and i have tried everything except that, looks promising.
I still wanna try out more types of applicants first because apparently that zap shit is annoying to maintain

Botox my g. Easiest way to stop that shit immediately.

• +1
how much is it cause I'm a highschooler
Ask your parents to help pay. It's like 500 euro's, so quite expensive for a highschooler, but maybe you can get some from insurance?

• +1
Botox my g. Easiest way to stop that shit immediately.
It’s palmar mate. Using that shit will not even let you open wide your hands or turn a handle

• JFL
@TheHandcel found the cure bro, will make a thread about it

• Love it
Sage capsules, yes the stuff marketed towards post menopause women.
I take two of them before events where I need to wear a suit, no more dripping sweat

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger