How do I make money at home programming?

Chemicel

Chemicel

Hormone Advocate
I fucking hate going out and I basically only work for "beer money" so I'm wondering if any of you bros freelance online and could help me out with this. I mainly do everything other than web dev (because web dev is fucking boring) but if I have to get into that then I guess I'll have to.

Isn't the market for dev freelancing messed up due to large inflow of cheap labor?
If you have high iq looking for standard remote job may be a better option.

• +1
Reactions: Chemicel
Yeah, the pajeets are doing freelancing for like 400 rupees an hour so that's kind of a waste for me to go down to that level. I'd like a remote job but I'm young and barely have any experience so I'll probably have to get some sort of paid internship. I just want some damn money for the shit I know.

I fucking hate going out and I basically only work for "beer money" so I'm wondering if any of you bros freelance online and could help me out with this. I mainly do everything other than web dev (because web dev is fucking boring) but if I have to get into that then I guess I'll have to.
apply here.

Update 1/4/20
We’re currently looking for enthusiastic vector illustrators, report writers and report editors to work at our Sydney office or remotely. Bonus credit if you’re skilled at either Photoshop, Bluebeam / Acrobat, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.

Update 14/4/20
Two open positions for report writers. The work requires background knowledge of cephalographs and facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
pluralsights is free for april. try there first

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead