How do I make my body look as skinny as possible in clothes?

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
I don’t want to show my body at all or the shape or anything. I’m done with tight clothes m, how can I mask my body shape so I look like a anorexic twink@Blackgymmax @Niko

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
Wear a hoodie 1 or 2 sizes too big like women do at home and baggy jeans/sweatpants. This will "mask" your body shape but you can't really look like a twink unless you are one.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 16371
Wear a hoodie 1 or 2 sizes too big like women do at home and baggy jeans/sweatpants. This will "mask" your body shape but you can't really look like a twink unless you are one.
I thought about this but I can still see girls boobs shape through the hoody….. unless I wear ultra baggy clothes? Should I just get 5 sizes too big lol that’ll surely cover my whole shape

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i am a fat fuck i always wear slightly oversized tshirt and a jacket over it i dont look like a twink but it helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
i am a fat fuck i always wear slightly oversized tshirt and a jacket over it i dont look like a twink but it helps
Fuuuuk dude I want to look an anorexic twink with clothes on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
I thought about this but I can still see girls boobs shape through the hoody….. unless I wear ultra baggy clothes? Should I just get 5 sizes too big lol that’ll surely cover my whole shape
Women are very cunning, they know exactly how their body looks with every piece of clothing they wear. Everything is intentional. For you i'm not sure why you want to look like a twink but correct me if i'm wrong but twinks are very low body fat % and very tight clothes to further accentuate their twinkness? Kind of goes against the "hiding your body shape with baggy clothes", they're opposites aren't they?

• +1
If you are natty, wear a shirt that actually fits you, boom nobody will know you lift

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
If you are natty, wear a shirt that actually fits you, boom nobody will know you lift
Not me son, every clothing I wear wraps around me. Show me one example of a larger man masking hiding his body

Not me son, every clothing I wear wraps around me. Show me one example of a larger man masking hiding his body
Are you obese or sum

• +1
Are you obese or sum
Women are very cunning, they know exactly how their body looks with every piece of clothing they wear. Everything is intentional. For you i'm not sure why you want to look like a twink but correct me if i'm wrong but twinks are very low body fat % and very tight clothes to further accentuate their twinkness? Kind of goes against the "hiding your body shape with baggy clothes", they're opposites aren't they?
Basically my chest looks like a 2x bigger version of this

Attachments

• 27F156BB-899A-4D90-9F25-54B576691D9F.png
    27F156BB-899A-4D90-9F25-54B576691D9F.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
Basically my chest looks like a 2x bigger version of this
2x bigger? uhh you must have a massive chest if that's the case. You must be a big dude regardless, no way you can look like a twink if that's the case. How do you plan on looking like a twink with a massive chest? twinks don't train chest and are flat for the most part. I don't think there's any way to hide a massive chest besides just a really loose/baggy hoody but people would still be able to tell you're a big dude just by looking at the rest of your body/frame which i'm assuming is also big relative to your trained chest?

• +1
2x bigger? uhh you must have a massive chest if that's the case. You must be a big dude regardless, no way you can look like a twink if that's the case. How do you plan on looking like a twink with a massive chest? twinks don't train chest and are flat for the most part. I don't think there's any way to hide a massive chest besides just a really loose/baggy hoody but people would still be able to tell you're a big dude just by looking at the rest of your body/frame which i'm assuming is also big relative to your trained chest?
Yes that’s what I mean I’m tall and only train upper body so I look abnormal even though I don’t weight much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
2x might be an exaggeration but still it’s bad

Yes that’s what I mean I’m 197 cm and only train upper body so I look abnormal even though I don’t weight much
197cm with a massive chest? sorry to say this but your dreams of looking like a twink aren't ever coming to fruition. The obvious thing to do here would be to stop training chest for a while to let it shrink? and why are you only training upper body? you have a great height, train all your body and become a gigamogger. Also, women do like men with a big round chest so it's not all bad.

• Love it
197cm with a massive chest? sorry to say this but your dreams of looking like a twink aren't ever coming to fruition. The obvious thing to do here would be to stop training chest for a while to let it shrink? and why are you only training upper body? you have a great height, train all your body and become a gigamogger. Also, women do like men with a big round chest so it's not all bad.
I look like a weird chicken cuck faggot when I stand up straight

Why else would I want to hide it?
That dudes chest literally mogs top body builders to the point all his body parts looked uneven to it, I doubt it

• +1
That dudes chest literally mogs top body builders to the point all his body parts looked uneven to it, I doubt it
He’s a random African kid faggot with gyno. He’s like 18 years old , his chest isn’t even big

He’s a random African kid faggot with gyno. He’s like 18 years old , his chest isn’t even big
It's not gyno, he tenses it in other vids it fully muscle, show your chest

• JFL
Sorry to give you a retarded answer OP, but the best way to look skinny, clothes or not, is just to be skinny, jfl

• JFL
Sorry to give you a retarded answer OP, but the best way to look skinny, clothes or not, is just to be skinny, jfl
It’s only in clothes I want to look like a twink idgaf when I take my clothes off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
This forum useless as always

Use black colored clothes like black baggy hoodie and black pants.

• +1
Use black colored clothes like black baggy hoodie and black pants.
No always wearing black clothes is incel tier plus I already look like a scary Muslim terrorist

I don’t want to show my body at all or the shape or anything. I’m done with tight clothes m, how can I mask my body shape so I look like a anorexic twink@Blackgymmax @Niko

This and a oversized hoodie

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Literally makes me look even bulkier fml. How do girls hide their physique?
Oh I misread it, why tf would you want to look like an anorexic twink?

• +1
Oh I misread it, why tf would you want to look like an anorexic twink?
I have gyno on top of my big chest

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
No always wearing black clothes is incel tier plus I already look like a scary Muslim terrorist
Well that's the best advice you can get for lookin skinny lel

• +1