PE, filler, or penoplasty.

I'd try PE before the others tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
I dunno man try putting it in a hoover

• Woah
yea but PE can improve both
PLEASE NO GIRTH MY DICK IS TOO FAT ALREADY. I JUST NEED 0.3 MM IN LENGHT ALL I NEED MILLIMETRES MY CURVE IS CUCKING ME

PLEASE NO GIRTH MY DICK IS TOO FAT ALREADY. I JUST NEED 0.3 MM IN LENGHT ALL I NEED MILLIMETRES MY CURVE IS CUCKING ME
nah just do PE then. also girth is more important than length and upward curve is good according to girls in a amnesia thread bc it hits g spot

• +1
Theres a surgery. But it looks very risky

• So Sad
nah just do PE then. also girth is more important than length and upward curve is good according to girls in a amnesia thread bc it hits g spot
PE is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Deleted member 17595
girth is more important but if i got anything more on my girth it would be a literal disability since it almost girthmogs my wrist already. Curve is also good but mine is literal boomerang tier its hard to even measure with how curved it is

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Impossible to gain length. Only girth can be manipulated

• So Sad
girth is more important but if i got anything more on my girth it would be a literal disability since it almost girthmogs my wrist already. Curve is also good but mine is literal boomerang tier its hard to even measure with how curved it is
wtf is wrong with ur dick 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa and Deleted member 17595
wtf is wrong with ur dick 😭
dude if i didnt have a curve id legit gain like 1.5 maybe 2 cm. When i put a ruler i can fit a finger between the ruler and my dick. Because of the curve its hard to measure sometimes, i think sometimes that i shrinked by 2 cm then i realize that im not even holding it at the beggining. cant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
dude if i didnt have a curve id legit gain like 1.5 maybe 2 cm. When i put a ruler i can fit a finger between the ruler and my dick. Because of the curve its hard to measure sometimes, i think sometimes that i shrinked by 2 cm then i realize that im not even holding it at the beggining. cant
PE can get rid of the curve fyi

• +1
PE can get rid of the curve fyi
yeah but its like do i wanna get rid of it to boost my ego with muh measurements, or do i wanna keep it because apparently girls like it and can feel it anyway idk. Ideal would be more lenght and keeping it but now im bein picky. I NEED TO GET SOME BITCHES SO I KNOW IF ITS OVER FOR MY PENILE DEVICE

subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 29167
yeah but its like do i wanna get rid of it to boost my ego with muh measurements, or do i wanna keep it because apparently girls like it and can feel it anyway idk. Ideal would be more lenght and keeping it but now im bein picky. I NEED TO GET SOME BITCHES SO I KNOW IF ITS OVER FOR MY PENILE DEVICE
go to the club and take drugs/alcohol. your hair and height should carry you because drunk girls wont really see your face tbh

WHO TF JFLING MY POSTS

vacuum hanging

• Hmm...
go to the club and take drugs/alcohol. your hair and height should carry you because drunk girls wont really see your face tbh
craziest insult u have ever told me shit hurts tbh

just accept its over op.

• Woah
craziest insult u have ever told me shit hurts tbh
bro what im not saying you look bad lmfaoo im just saying you will look like a tall chad when in reality ur a tall MTN-HTN

bro what im not saying you look bad lmfaoo im just saying you will look like a tall chad when in reality ur a tall MTN-HTN
oh no batman GIF
Animated GIF

Tips on how to get a smaller dick?

• WTF