How do i make my eyes lighter without surgery

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
I am t30 i know i will never be a A10 but how can i make my eyes lighter ngl i want green
And i want it to be natural not contacts
Im 14 if that helps

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bro i live with brown eyes but can i get then to a lightbrown?
nope, never doesnt matter what cope you fill your brain with nothing will lighten your eyes, pm me for a link of good contacts, also mark as solution if it helped you

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and softmaxxer123
nope, never doesnt matter what cope you fill your brain with nothing will lighten your eyes, pm me for a link of good contacts, also mark as solution if it helped you
I can't even wear normal contacts cus my dad won't buy me them for the reason that its gay:lul:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I am t30 i know i will never be a A10 but how can i make my eyes lighter ngl i want green
Im 14 if that helps
I'll tag you in the eyemaxx thread in a few weeks

But thanks anyway bro

• +1
Im 14 if that helps
Detox your body or get laser in Mexico

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123 and Gaygymmaxx
tell him its not gay to try to atract women, also its his problem that he gave us this shit poop color eyes JFL:lul:
I'm indian with blue (and green soon)

Can't relate :chad:

• +1
5"8

My older brother is 5"9 he stole all the genes :feelsping:

I still mog him tho tbh
just because he is tall doesnt mean you cant be too, that may be a sign you are going to grow to at least 5´8 too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Gaygymmaxx
Idk that what i know tho is dexter im at season 4 and its goated he is married now:feelsgood:
hes going to cheat on rita anyways Lactoferrin is the protein found in raw milk it has some link to lighter eye color , before europeen where drinking it alot and it impacted their eyes (idk if its cope couldnt find a good study only a wierd ass ebook was talking about it)

hes going to cheat on rita anyways Lactoferrin is the protein found in raw milk it has some link to lighter eye color , before europeen where drinking it alot and it impacted their eyes (idk if its cope couldnt find a good study only a wierd ass ebook was talking about it)
I drink raw milk but why did you spoiler me.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Gaygymmaxx
oh fuck, not even hgh will save you:feelswhy:, just use lifts or get surgery, nothing else you can do, you live in india?
Nah in US

I'm not really that depressed I'm chilling tbh

A nigga will soon look like an anime character... my experiments are working :feelsping:

• JFL
I drink raw milk but why did you spoiler me.
its a joke and its not a spoiller lol anyways eye color doesnt matter if you look like shit nor is gonna save you i prefer having t50 and looking like a htn than a normie with blue eyes

• Love it
Reactions: softmaxxer123
its a joke and its not a spoiller lol anyways eye color doesnt matter if you look like shit nor is gonna save you i prefer having t50 and looking like a htn than a normie with blue eyes
I have t30 eyes and in camera Flash its t20

I have t30 eyes and in camera Flash its t3

Bro be honest do you think i can get to green with your guide
Maybe hazel is more achievable

My guide is better for medium eyed people who want heterochromia, or light, it'd be much faster

Idk if you'll really get green

Im 14 if that helps
if u really wanna know, there are 2 eyes
- glutathione injection
- eye drops with kojic acid (ik someone that did this with 5% without any damage)
theres also dmso, vitc, glutathione, etc that u can add in the drop

I have t30 eyes and in camera Flash its t20
personally my mother got the blue grey eye but my fucking dad has the brownest ass eye now im stuck with dark hazel very thankfull wowowowowowo

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123
if u really wanna know, there are 2 eyes
- glutathione injection
- eye drops with kojic acid (ik someone that did this with 5% without any damage)
theres also dmso, vitc, glutathione, etc that u can add in the drop
I do hydrogen peroxide + licorice + kojic tbh light work