how do I make my mouth wider

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
my mouth from corner to corner measures 4cm, my lips can clearly be wider because my lips are squeezed together and i look like im trying to kiss someone all the time. My mouth was wide when I was a kid, take angelina jolie for exmaple, but as I grew up my mouth beacme narrower, with weight gain it became worse. WHat can I do? is surgery needed? im not sure because at one point my mouth was normal

its hard to fix even with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Verse
i had wide mouth before though how come it just became narrow
you can try MSE but not worth it IMO, there are mouth widening appliances but they will probably give you shit nasolabial folds within 3-5 years

Palate expansion, surgery (risky), 3d printed appliance to stretch the mouth (not sure how good this is)

Your lips should slightly be wider than your nose and the corners of your lips should be right under the edge of your eye in a straight line ratio wise

Palate expansion, surgery (risky), 3d printed appliance to stretch the mouth (not sure how good this is)

Your lips should slightly be wider than your nose and the corners of your lips should be right under the edge of your eye in a straight line ratio wise
my facial harmony is off, my nose and mouth is exact same width. Either rnose is too big or lip is too ssmall. My nose by average standard is huge and my mouth by average standard is minniature

unfixable failo tbh

Unironically your only cope is mewing to maybe expand your palate which will in turn hopefully widen your mouth a bit, palatal expansion can also be done but I'm pretty sure it has a high chance of worsening asymmetry. Don't get mouth widening surgery imo at least for now because it is uncanny Joker tier shit, we will just need to wait for the technology to advance.

• +1
Reactions: Verse