How do I make my nose smaller? (Asian)

thecel

thecel

morph king
I have a big nose, but not the European type of big nose with a hump (so maxilla-maxxing can't fix it). My nose is flat, wide, and bulbous. How do I make it slimmer?

Photo on 3 9 20 at 1021 PM

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, paranakee, Deleted member 13511 and 14 others
U zoomers are fuuuuuuuuuuked lol

EDIT: rhino
EDIT2: ur too young for dat. Go collect yugi-oh cards or ur generational equivalent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
Make it smaller!

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
lets say you made it smaller, then what? you're still subhuman. just forget about looks, you will need LOTS of surgery to even look normie

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
lets say you made it smaller, then what? you're still subhuman. just forget about looks, you will need LOTS of surgery to even look normie

I know, I got a shit ton of problems. I'm trying to tackle them one at a time, so this thread is just about my nose.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and far336
Images 16

Sorry bro, somehow you reminded me of El Rato

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6824 and 3 others
I know, I got a shit ton of problems. I'm trying to tackle them one at a time, so this thread is just about my nose.
whats your height

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
can u dumb fucks actually give advice instead of just spamming over or rope holy shit

Only legit advice here, this isnt a looksmaxxing forum, its a racist cesspool full of virgin incels, all the real looksmaxxers browsed top of all time, saved the info, and left

Go to realself.com and search up Asian Rhinoplasty, hundreds of rhinoplasty experiences from verified users with noses like yours pop up with the price, experience, and they give surgeons ratings, not fluffed either as theres a shit ton of botched and bad reviews too.

good luck

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 26 others
Yolo
nicekind-halfincel
let him experiment.

• +1
5'6" bro. lol
i mean this in the nicest way possible. it truly is over. it would be in your best interest to just not spend any money and energy into this, just my take, but its your life obviously just giving my honest opinion

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6572 and thecel
i mean this in the nicest way possible. it truly is over. it would be in your best interest to just not spend any money and energy into this, just my take, but its your life obviously just giving my honest opinion

Once I turn 18 I can HGHmaxx tho

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
HGH is given earlier medically. Can find some way to get it prescribed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and CursedOne
Are you gymming and sleepmaxing like i told you to do at reddit?

• +1
Are you gymming and sleepmaxing like i told you to do at reddit?

I can't go to the gym but I'm working out.

My sleep isn't that great atm cus I'm cramming for AP exams (I'm testing late), but after that I'm gonna sleepmax

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AussieCurry
Good boy. Stem max hard i believe in you son.

• +1
  • JFL
Fucking 15 year old kid on here man. This is sad. Live your fucking life little boy. Come back here in 10 years if you're still incel and haven't gotten pussy and grown into your looks yet.

• +1
Fucking 15 year old kid on here man. This is sad. Live your fucking life little boy. Come back here in 10 years if you're still incel and haven't gotten pussy and grown into your looks yet.

Bro, looksmaxxing should start from childhood. This stuff should be taught to primary school kids

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, a.i.ngel and 5 others
I have a big nose, but not the European type of big nose with a hump (so maxilla-maxxing can't fix it). My nose is flat, wide, and bulbous. How do I make it slimmer?

View attachment 430727
go Taban for eye area review
get alarplasty and tip reduction
go plastic surgeon with maxilofacial background to review your top and btm jaw

Edit: 5.6 is fine you are still growing. Worse case if the growth palate close just go limb lengthening

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, thecel and 1 other person
@thecel off topic but what APs you taking boyo?

• +1
@thecel off topic but what APs you taking boyo?

I took US Gov and Comp Sci A already, and I'll take World History and Statistics in June

• +1
I just wanna let you know I'm with you, my man. I'm 18 and going off to college this fall, and I'm a currycel, barely taller than you at 5'7.5", a bigass nose, recessed jaw, blown up cheeks even though I'm low body fat, prey eyes, you name it. I don't think surgery is going to save me, but I'd like to share with you some plans I have. I warn you that I'm a hardcore blackpiller, by the way.

First, I'm going to work as hard as possible to gymmaxx, looksmaxx, and brainmax, like I've been doing. I'm going to one of the best universities in my state and I'll probably try to be an actuary. With that, I'll get a job straight out of college, save up for my surgery, mainly rhino and genioplasty, and live alone without being tied to a bitch happy as fuck. You can do the same, probably would be a little easier for you because you're 15 rn. However, if by my sophomore year of college my life doesn't change and I'm not doing excellent in my classes, gymmaxx isn't working, my looks are still hurting me socially and I'm having an awful time, I'm buying a gun and committing suicide. So either it works out by college or I'll kill myself. You don't need to follow this, it's just something that I'm doing as someone in the same position as you. Good luck on AP's btw. I took Gov as well, and also did Calc, Lit, Macro, and Bio.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 3163 and 3 others
Bro, looksmaxxing should start from childhood. This stuff should be taught to primary school kids
1000%, Instead we are taught to be kind and confident and girls will like us :lul:

Good for you bro being 15 learning about this shit, im 17 and almost done puberty and I wish I found out about this stuff when I was 15.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, HighIQcel and Incoming
your nose is wide but its width is exaggerated somewhat by horizontally narrow eyes. You’re better off improving your eyes first because a lot of the ideal frontal facial proportions are determined by eye width

• +1

View attachment 430727
Put a side pic, so we can see if your nose is actually big or it's just the distortion of selfie mode

• +1
can u dumb fucks actually give advice instead of just spamming over or rope holy shit

Only legit advice here, this isnt a looksmaxxing forum, its a racist cesspool full of virgin incels, all the real looksmaxxers browsed top of all time, saved the info, and left

Go to realself.com and search up Asian Rhinoplasty, hundreds of rhinoplasty experiences from verified users with noses like yours pop up with the price, experience, and they give surgeons ratings, not fluffed either as theres a shit ton of botched and bad reviews too.

good luck
hes asking a stupid ass question

HURR HOW DO I MAKE NOSE SMALLER???

nigga get a rhinoplasty, thats literally it

• +1
Maybe you should try k-pop maxing to get easy girls

• +1
Accutane made my nose smaller. I personally did not notice but my female friend saw me after not seeing me for a long time said “holy fuck whys your nose smaller” immediately after she saw me. But I’ve heard it’s temporary.

• +1

View attachment 430727
Its only human nature to cope in unwinnabe situations so I dont blame you for believing that there is any surgery to turn you from GOOK to NORMAL. Take the asian pill, inceltv made a great video about it.

You would beed to earn 250,000 dollard extra than a white man just to have the same dating prospects (this is backed by imperical data)

• +1
"Muh just mew bro" JFL over for you

Even if you get surgery your still rice and won't get any western girls

Just kpop max

😔 @Yoyome99 Help a Fellow Mongoloid little brother here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3163
why are you all so harsh on him? He is only 15. His face and height will change

why are you all so harsh on him? He is only 15. His face and height will change

he looked older
You have 2 options...
Lower your standards or become a sugar daddy. Looksmaxing to pull prime is not looking good for you little nig

Last edited:
You are in puberty your face will still change a lot. Avoid chinese food and other asian foods that are high in sodium, they make your cheeks fluffy. More protein etc. Mewing helps at your age, I started at 16/15 and got a chiselled face, worth trying
All of this is common knowledge not worth making this thread

• +1
😔 @Yoyome99 Help a Fellow Mongoloid little brother here.
I wouldn't worry about him, puberty hits late for asians. So he should say goodbye to his high school days and hope he ascneds for college.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Incoming, Chadeep and 1 other person
op u can ascend hard if you lose weight, and build some muscle, and believe me you should leave this forum.

• +1
Once I turn 18 I can HGHmaxx tho
You don’t have to be 18? If you do it earlier it will be more effective , when your 18 it might not even work

• +1
OP you need to drop any foods etc. that have even smallest ammounts of E in them. You need to exercisemaxx like a mad man to boost T levels during growth, but dont do lifting and other shit that puts strain on your spine. You can do that after you stop growing, but dont do shit that strains your spine even just a little bit.

Youll have to fix your fish lips down the road too, if they dont change naturally over time.

And ppl who tell him to leavel the forum, honestly this is one of very few places where he can TRULY learn about whatever options he has to looksmax himself. All other bluepilled placed on internet like Cuckit etc. wont help him at all. Theyll just repeat their bluepilled trash over and over again.

OP just shouldnt spend too much time on here and dont rot here, other than that, theres nothing wrong with him being here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Incoming
U zoomers are fuuuuuuuuuuked lol

EDIT: rhino
EDIT2: ur too young for dat. Go collect yugi-oh cards or ur generational equivalent

He aint no zoomer.

That would make him 10 at tops

Wait until ur 23-24 until u do anything to ur body

• +1
Parents bro
They don’t need to know, and idk about you but most gook parents have done nothing but accelerate their children’s inceldom

this this this and this. All this cope has to stop.

• +1

This is insanely retarded "advice".

• +1