HOW DO I MAKE MY RAMUS MORE DEFINED (SOFTMAXXING)

IblameJamesSapphire

IblameJamesSapphire

Banned
How to Make My Ramus More defined (SOFTMAXXING) ONLY I don't have money for surgery

First pic was before I started mewing and doing BP things
Second pic is 1 month of mewing mouth posture and a calorie deficit Chewing mastic gum eye area improve,I started thumbpulling, I fixed my posture started eating healthy more on fish and eggs.
Serious Suggestions if possible still growing

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_222204.jpg
    IMG_20240924_222204.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240924_222225.jpg
    IMG_20240924_222225.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bruh, N1666, Libyan slayer 🐬 and 1 other person
nigga recessed af talm bout some ramus lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, NZb6Air and StarvedEpi
Why tf are you on this site if you’re 12, everything is still growing
I started with how to get more skinny my weight was 57 when I was 9 BMI was 28 I know obese

• +1
Reactions: ey88
If you're being serious, leave the forum. I mean this in the kindest way possible - you are far too young to be here.
You should have a bit of chub on your body at your age, you will get leaner naturally as you age because of puberty.
The reason you might think you're a little fat at your age is because you generally need to have that fat on you to accommodate for your growth.

I started with how to get more skinny my weight was 57 when I was 9 BMI was 28 I know obese
BMI is a very 1D measure, you shouldn't take it as law. Bodybuilders are considered obese because they are so heavy, their BMI is deemed 'unhealthy', even though they aren't obese.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and geenk worg
Ok
If you're being serious, leave the forum. I mean this in the kindest way possible - you are far too young to be here.
You should have a bit of chub on your body at your age, you will get leaner naturally as you age because of puberty.
The reason you might think you're a little fat at your age is because you generally need to have that fat on you to accommodate for your growth.

BMI is a very 1D measure, you shouldn't take it as law. Bodybuilders are considered obese because they are so heavy, their BMI is deemed 'unhealthy', even though they aren't obese.
Okay but what age should I go back

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, N1666, Muttcel foid killer and 1 other person
Rise your test lvl if you are 12 year's
You got 6 years of bone maxing

Just focus on eating healthy, and exercising throughout your teenage years, doing that will put you ahead of 90% of guys your age.

the fuck is a 12yo doing here im 16 and think this nigga should leave i got into lookism at 11 but didnt start using forums and board till i was 13-14

Don't consume any more looksmaxxing/blackpilled content while you're at it. Hope you have a great life though brother.
this tbh

• +1
Reactions: aids and IblameJamesSapphire
Hope to see you all again when I turn 15

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, Muttcel foid killer and aids

dude im sure u dont need girls at that age
just enjoy life until u hit puberty and ur growth spurt
nigga ive been fapping sense i was 9 so its understandboe but he should still fuck off 14 is the bare minimum to be on this autistic ass forum

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
Stay healthy!
what im wondering is how the fuck did a 12yo gen alpha fag find out about james sapphire has looksfagging really go that mainstream when i tell people that ive been into bp sense i was 11 im seen as crazy but a fucking nigga that was born in 2011/2012 is here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aids
what im wondering is how the fuck did a 12yo gen alpha fag find out about james sapphire has looksfagging really go that mainstream when i tell people that ive been into bp sense i was 11 im seen as crazy but a fucking nigga thar was born in 2011/2012 is here
It's sad, but understandable with how much it's posted about now on social media.
Shame that a 12 year old has felt the need to actually make an account here though.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
It's sad, but understandable with how much it's posted about now on social media.
Shame that a 12 year old has felt the need to actually make an account here though.
Don't get me wrong, I wish I got into this stuff when I was younger, around 15-16, but I couldn't imagine who I'd be if I started interacting on a forum like this at 12.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
being in these shithole for 5 years has fucked my mental health but tbh its better to learn im ugly af than live in delusion im feel like im 30 at 16 with the amount of society pill ive consumed over for gen alphacels (2013 onward)

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
Title should be "how do I make my mandible more defined"

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
it’s as simple as getting leaner, i see a lot of face fat you could lose/will lose as u age