How do i make protein shakes palatable?

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Iron
It tastes like rotten eggs by itself
Protein shit

(The chucky stuff in it is tuna i tried to mix)

tuna mixed with whey protein??? Thats why its disgusting- just drink it normally

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Preoximerianas and Elvisandreaa
buy the protein powder from biotechusa, tastes like a milkshake, even with water. with milk even better

• +1
Reactions: LDARbeforeROPE
tuna mixed with whey protein??? Thats why its disgusting- just drink it normally
It taste like rotten eggs by itself, the tuna puts my tastebuds off a bit from the rotten egg taste

you may use isolate protein powder as ingredient for high protein food.
For example you may buy a stand mixer (also known as kneader) to make doughs of flour and protein and then bake high protein pizzas and bread of any sort

Furthermore you may also buy a pasta machine to homemade produce high protein pasta from that previous dough. This may be much cheaper than the commercially avaiable high protein pasta

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Protein bars mog

I gagged when I read that. Since I have trouble eating anough I make a DELICIOUS protein milkshake w vanilla ice cream and peanut butter and vanilla whey protein

I gagged when I read that. Since I have trouble eating anough I make a DELICIOUS protein milkshake w vanilla ice cream and peanut butter and vanilla whey protein
peanut butter + vanilla ice cream + whey sounda GOAT for bulking. Im tryna cut atm so just hvae them with water

You…tried to mix tuna into a protein shake? What the fuck :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Protein bars mog

Protein bars with a decent quality and price are rare.
Many protein bars contain collagen, which is the cheapest protein on the market, to increase the grams of protein in the macronutrient profile, however collagen cannot be digested and used by your body to build muscle.

Many protein bars contain sugar, which is bad for your health and gym gains. The grams of sugar may even double the grams of protein.

If you have LIDL in your crountry, they sell high quality protein bars with 22 grams of whey protein, just for one dollar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Nigga did you seriously mix tuna with protein powder? Youre joking. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Dymatize iso 100 mogs any other protein powder

Finally found out how to get rid of the taste and smell, 2oz of banana