How do I manipulate this girl who used to have a crush on me high IQ users GTFIH

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
This girl used to have a huge crush on me (she was like obsessed with me I didn’t know tho) we are both like on the same sports team so we like saw each other but didn’t really talk at all for a year or so, then I started hanging out with her more like this school year. I asked her to prom and she went with me but she doesent seem really into me. I texted her and she said something like “I have a little crush on you rn but I’m happy bieng single rn” or something.

I have heard her talking before about how she looses interest in people she likes if they show too much intrist in her and like her back. So maybe I need to act like I don’t like her anymore or something. School ends so I won’t really see her as much maybe a little over the summer.

She definently used to be like totally obsessed with me tho I just missed it for some reason

I’m a senior she’s a juror btw

Ig maybe I like use the lovebomb and pull back strategy but idk how to do that effectively slayers please tell me how to manipulate this girl. What’s the time frame for that to work and how aggressive should I be

I already told her I liked her so maybe now I should act like I don’t for a while, I have other options for girls also so maybe if I fuck some other girl and get her to find out or make sure she sees a picture she will feel sum. Or maybe I can like nonchalantly friend-zone her but idk how to do that effectively

Own interesting thing is we hang out a bit and are basically like friends and stuff but she never friendzoned me and I know she does that directly to other people cuz she talks about it so idk.

Please high iq members I need expert manipulation advice I will try anything in this situation I have no morals

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, silencio and Madridista
Bump please I need help

I'm struggling to make sense of what you wrote.

Be straight to the point: What do you want from her? Sex with no strings attached?

I'm struggling to make sense of what you wrote.

Be straight to the point: What do you want from her? Sex with no strings attached?
That or her to be my girlfriend ig she used to like me but seems like she still does a little but has lost some intrest

why do u need to "manipulate" her lmao, if she liked u and still likes u as u said simply ask her out

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, noodlelover and Deleted member 71265
ignore her for a while, and surround yourself with women she thinks highly of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, LVZZO, Pandora and 2 others
That or her to be my girlfriend ig she used to like me but seems like she still does a little but has lost some intrest

If you get more intimate with her, she will like you intensely and want to be your girlfriend. I'd tell her I'm not ready for a serious relationship at the moment even though kissing her would be nice. If she understands your lack of interest in a serious relationship and still wants to kiss, go for it. Then make a sexual move.

Don't date her just for the sake of getting laid. That will be a waste of time and destroy her mental health.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, SubhumanEyeArea and BWC_virgin
If you get more intimate with her, she will like you intensely and want to be your girlfriend. I'd tell her I'm not ready for a serious relationship at the moment even though kissing her would be nice. If she understands your lack of interest in a serious relationship and still wants to kiss, go for it. Then make a sexual move.

Don't date her just for the sake of getting laid. That will be a waste of time and destroy her mental health.
will try at some point maybe this makes a lot of sense to me

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

I think I’ll probably talk about us in the past like memories of us from a year ago or so when I know she liked me and then ask her if she woulda kissed me then, then if she would now

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Madridista
I think I’ll probably talk about us in the past like memories of us from a year ago or so when I know she liked me and then ask her if she woulda kissed me then, then if she would now
Good idea.

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
shes extracting cum from chads balls while you typing this shit nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, LVZZO and NordicMaxxer
shes extracting cum from chads balls while you typing this shit nigga
She already tells me about her like dating past and the guys she likes maybe that’s an L for me but I asked her about it so idk she says they all suck and she didn’t enjoy sex with any of them basically so idk you tell me what that means

She already tells me about her like dating past and the guys she likes maybe that’s an L for me but I asked her about it so idk she says they all suck and she didn’t enjoy sex with any of them basically so idk you tell me what that means
chad stories are reserved for foid to foid talk only. she wouldnt tell you about him

chad stories are reserved for foid to foid talk only. she wouldnt tell you about him
Bru I used to be literally chad for her she was like insanely obsessed with me I didn’t have any social media but she like stalked everyone I knew online to find pictures of me and her and her friends would take pictures of me secretly. She had dreams about me like all the time. Anytime I talked to her she would have like a fight or flight reaction tbh.

It's likely over then, you got friendzoned
Bru I used to be literally chad for her she was like insanely obsessed with me I didn’t have any social media but she like stalked everyone I knew online to find pictures of me and her and her friends would take pictures of me secretly. She had dreams about me like all the time. Anytime I talked to her she would have like a fight or flight reaction tbh.
Or if she was so into you maybe not
What probably happened is you open up with her and she had amazing expectations she realized weren't true
Once a girl gets to know you are either in or out for a relation and that new and interesting factor wears off

There could be a chance tho, move back for a while and show yourself under a new interesting light indirectly, get some social media going and stuff, when you feel like it you can move back in and start to talk or with a small group of friends but that time don't get friendzoned, show subliminal intent, don't discuss personal stuff, deep thoughts and failures

This is how you can theoretical get someone back, or get out of a friendzone

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin and noodlelover
lmao. You just ask her out on a date.

who's your avi:
Images
louis allen mogs him

This girl used to have a huge crush on me (she was like obsessed with me I didn’t know tho) we are both like on the same sports team so we like saw each other but didn’t really talk at all for a year or so, then I started hanging out with her more like this school year. I asked her to prom and she went with me but she doesent seem really into me. I texted her and she said something like “I have a little crush on you rn but I’m happy bieng single rn” or something.

I have heard her talking before about how she looses interest in people she likes if they show too much intrist in her and like her back. So maybe I need to act like I don’t like her anymore or something. School ends so I won’t really see her as much maybe a little over the summer.

She definently used to be like totally obsessed with me tho I just missed it for some reason

I’m a senior she’s a juror btw

Ig maybe I like use the lovebomb and pull back strategy but idk how to do that effectively slayers please tell me how to manipulate this girl. What’s the time frame for that to work and how aggressive should I be

I already told her I liked her so maybe now I should act like I don’t for a while, I have other options for girls also so maybe if I fuck some other girl and get her to find out or make sure she sees a picture she will feel sum. Or maybe I can like nonchalantly friend-zone her but idk how to do that effectively

Own interesting thing is we hang out a bit and are basically like friends and stuff but she never friendzoned me and I know she does that directly to other people cuz she talks about it so idk.

Please high iq members I need expert manipulation advice I will try anything in this situation I have no morals
tldr pls