How do I meet a girls parents?

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
Her bitch ass dad didn’t let her go out till I asked for permission idk if I should just stop talking to her or go meet her dad I think she’s cute and I actually like her tho so I’m kinda sad

DCEB6471 6CD7 46AD A735 01D0F8FFE821

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and nathan
If we knew would we use this forum :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
lil bro thinks he hard

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and castizo
Keep these kind of posts to yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lokmazclock, diditeverbegin and nathan
Do this:

1. Wear something formal, good pants with shirt would be good, no need for tie, so you look elegant

2. Deodorant and some fragmance, good hair

3. Buy something, for her mom some flowers, some chocolate box or dad/family, NO ALCOHOL, so you do not look like a rebel

But you can buy some alcohol, if her father is hunter or something like that, but that way buy some nice one, not cheap shit

4. Act formally and be normal, do not be a bam, if you are neet, then lie about job (do this just if the girl doesn't know that you are neet, do not lie him in the eyes)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and lokmazclock
4391911 1726565578481

If the girl is from normal family, this is what the father wants for his daughter

It would be the best if you:

- have some physique (shows discipline and hard work - boomers love it)

- are religious/claim you are religious (you won't fuck her as soom as opportunity shows itself)

- wear watch that fits you hand (not make you wristcel) and a necklace with cross (shows religion and that you are not some druggie)

- have job/being able to provide

- like/know something about some sport (normie activity)

If you fit these activities, you are good to go

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
Do this:

1. Wear something formal, good pants with shirt would be good, no need for tie, so you look elegant

2. Deodorant and some fragmance, good hair

3. Buy something, for her mom some flowers, some chocolate box or dad/family, NO ALCOHOL, so you do not look like a rebel

But you can buy some alcohol, if her father is hunter or something like that, but that way buy some nice one, not cheap shit

4. Act formally and be normal, do not be a bam, if you are neet, then lie about job (do this just if the girl doesn't know that you are neet, do not lie him in the eyes)
Gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Dendoni
beat the shit out of her dad and assert your inner high t dominance

You are some dumb teen that knows nothing about this

The father asked him to ask for permission = old school

That means that your so called rebelious attitude would be worthless in front of that situation

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
You are some dumb teen that knows nothing about this

The father asked him to ask for permission = old school

That means that your so called rebelious attitude would be worthless in front of that situation
Buddy u said u were khhv stfu please

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dendoni