How do I milk as much money from my rich relatives on my 18th birthday

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025
(DISCLAIMER MY ACTUAL FAMILY AND I ARE NOT RICH, DON'T CALL ME A SPOILED FUCK)

Sounds like an evil thing to do, and some cuck might come crying that you shouldn't do that with your family. Lmao my great auntie owns 5 houses and is practically a fucking millionaire, she's given my like 20 bucks in my lifetime:lul:

My 18th birthday is in over 2 years, so I need to find a way to gain the trust and favour of my rich relatives so they can give me a fuck ton of money for my future and surgeries.

I already know my uncles from my father's side would give me quite a lot of money, I don't expect anything though because they're not greedy jews apart from his older relatives. If everything goes well I might get 50-100k in total if I do everything correctly, though I know everyone's gonna say it's a huge drag.

For any youngcels with rich and relatively close relatives, this might be your chance at getting some money for a few surgeries and investments:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, N1666 and 6PSLcel
Explain how you would do this, i want to do it aswell

Explain how you would do this, i want to do it aswell
Well I'm their only relative born in the Uk/out of Europe, so they already favour me and pick that out a lot. I'd try to spend more time gaining their trust in the next 2 years. For those distant relatives like my great auntie I mentioned, I still haven't really thought out what I could do.

For my closer relatives I'd need to show them I'm not a lazy piece of shit and I'm of actual use for them. Hard labour, pandering, chores etc. Might not work though and their opinion of me won't change either way.

I'm moving to Poland on my 17th birthday so that automatically means I'm closer to my relatives and have a chance to make a better impression and correct my reputation (they still give money regardless).

Overall, as I said I'd need to think it through a bit more and it all depends on your situation.

Well I'm their only relative born in the Uk/out of Europe, so they already favour me and pick that out a lot. I'd try to spend more time gaining their trust in the next 2 years. For those distant relatives like my great auntie I mentioned, I still haven't really thought out what I could do.

For my closer relatives I'd need to show them I'm not a lazy piece of shit and I'm of actual use for them. Hard labour, pandering, chores etc. Might not work though and their opinion of me won't change either way.

I'm moving to Poland on my 17th birthday so that automatically means I'm closer to my relatives and have a chance to make a better impression and correct my reputation (they still give money regardless).

Overall, as I said I'd need to think it through a bit more and it all depends on your situation.
Norwegians are cheap fucks i probably wont get shit not even worth trying

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel