How do I motivate myself after being destroyed by a hoe

S

survivorman

Iron
Dated an extremely hot girl.

She destroyed me mentally, then left me, cucked and humiliated me.

Blackpilled me as she went on dating apps and hooked up with presumably chads while I was writing sorry ass text messages and emails.

Now sees me as worthless (I'm prolly like MTN-HTN).

Anytime I think about getting more jacked, upgrading my face, I just think about the chads she was hooking up with and it mentally destroys me.

Any advice? I've seen people mostly roast on this thread but looking for someone to provide something productive.

Yes, I'm new to this forum.

• So Sad
Reactions: USERΝAME

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and icetraebald
Why you were dating a Stacy in the first place you know why they look so good because they want Chad dick and to marry a rich guy, that's all what their life is around. They will never fail there's no way you can win in that situation, start dating your looksmatch.

BRO.... JFL... you are not HTN, if you were HTN you would get swarmed and asked to fuck girls everytime you leave the house. Ur NOT HTN.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Why you were dating a Stacy in the first place you know why they look so good because they want Chad dick and to marry a rich guy, that's all what their life is around. They will never fail there's no way you can win in that situation.
When someone in here says “Stacy” they mean mtb

Oh the things I’m scared to see
The things I’m scared to see

Why you were dating a Stacy in the first place you know why they look so good because they want Chad dick and to marry a rich guy, that's all what their life is around. They will never fail there's no way you can win in that situation, start dating your looksmatch.

She's not a stacy. She was MTB when I met her, then she became HTB, but has an insane body. Main attraction was b/c of her body.

She's not a stacy. She was MTB when I met her, then she became HTB, but has an insane body. Main attraction was b/c of her body.
Every HTB and up is Chad property, dick carousel you know. They aren't looking for relationships so nice guys have 0 value for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back