How do I motivate myself to diet properly?

Ih8jewsandniggers

Ih8jewsandniggers

Iron
Honestly, I wanna start dieting to become more aesthetic, I can hold for a couple of days then I break. Though I could physically hold longer. I don't know why but after a couple days I just stop dieting. Any tips would be good and helpful. Thanks in advance.

Also recommendations on what could I eat to loose weight would also be very useful.

Honestly, I wanna start dieting to become more aesthetic, I can hold for a couple of days then I break. Though I could physically hold longer. I don't know why but after a couple days I just stop dieting. Any tips would be good and helpful. Thanks in advance.

Also recommendations on what could I eat to loose weight would also be very useful.
At first, do not go on a calorie-deficient diet. Try to cook as clean food as possible, exclude dirty ones: I'm talking about sauces, drinks, bars, etc. Before moving on to scarcity, I move on to food minimalism: this already improves the appearance without any effort and mentally facilitates the future diet. Taking food seriously, even outside of a diet, always makes it easier to manipulate the body.

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
It's gonna be hard and that's why you'll feel proud when you achieve your goals.
When you feel like stopping, just do 1 more day, or one more meal of diet before stopping, and remind yourself of your objectives.

Nongrataperson adivce is legit too

for smth to eat it depends on your taste, just avoid high caloric food and focus on statiating ones like protein.
Also, go do your groceries when you are more motivated

• +1
Reactions: Nongrataperson
Aight thanks guys, I will do that.