How do I move out and make money while in college

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
My mother and I currently stay with my sister due to rising rent and unsuitable living situation we’re in, I love and appreciate my sister for letting me live here. But I can’t lie everyday I live with her is starting to become more unbearable, blasting her music/tiktok loud asf in the morning despite asking her politely multiple times to turn it down. Smacking so loud when eating you can hear it from the next room, just invading my space (the living room) even though she has her own room, asking to use my car a decent amount and not trying to do anything to fix hers when my car is my only source of income rn, not to mention she stays far out from the city were everything requires a car.
I think it’s best just to give her, her own space I’m just to OCD and I like being alone to stay here.

I am most likely graduating in spring 2025, I’m not interested in living in my college town the job market is terrible down here. My mom has no urgency to move even though we been here for almost a year, and I’m $300 in debt lol.

What can I do to make enough money over my school semester to get my own place.

Not sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YugoDutch and itsherlossNVM
Yeah so there’s this cool website called indeed.com where you can apply for jobs and make money from said jobs

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel
Yeah so there’s this cool website called indeed.com where you can apply for jobs and make money from said jobs
Yea it’s not enough to support school and a place back home. My degree requires a lot of work, and even if I were to work min wage 45+ hours a week I would be living in poverty.

get a job, save, invest, then you should be good

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM