How do i nicely tell a 15 year old girl that im flattered she likes me but im fully 10 years older and this just straight up isn't going to happen

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
i got this jb hitting on me but i think it's wrong if i smash

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Chintuck22
8716F431 D7C7 41DA 9DCE 9883452277FC

• JFL
Reactions: Nisse, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Tell her you're no good enough for her, and introduce her to that "better guy", which's me:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
if its legal on ur country, cucked

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Toth's thot
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23115, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
Nice humble brag

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Toth's thot
Nice humble brag
Its nothing to brag about. I get minors who hit on me and they are always extremely clingy and mentally retarded.

Also, [message retracted due to legality reasons] if her parents find out you're fucked :p

direct her to @JosefMengelecel

Jesus Christ this place is becoming reddit

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member and It'snotover
Its nothing to brag about. I get minors who hit on me and they are always extremely clingy and mentally retarded.

Also, [message retracted due to legality reasons] if her parents find out you're fucked :p
Ik dude I had a 16 yr old hitting on me but I cut things off because it was getting weird and before I did something I basically told her to fuck off

Kinda miss her tho

Ik dude I had a 16 yr old hitting on me but I cut things off because it was getting weird and before I did something I basically told her to fuck off

Kinda miss her tho
If you don't smash within 24 hours its not going to happen

A 15 year old girl's phone is going to get 6 Gorillian notifications every day shes got guys like men have stocks

A 13 year old girl (I was 15 at the time) told me she was going to lose her virginity with me on a monday, but that weekend she went on a short trip to another province and got laid there instead.

I don't give a fuck anymore but when I was 15 it crushed me. Before the 1950s everyone was a virgin. In the 1970s the chances of losing your virginity was 1 in 4. Now in 2022 its less than 3%. Girls are getting laid in their teens and they are constantly grifting between guys as their dating strategy.

The Ubermensch are taking over.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
If you want then just go with her. This stuff happens all the time. make sure she has a good time and dont force anything and she wont tell on you. fuck this modern moralistic notion, just live your life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 21052
bait thread kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@pur3e you're an absolute brainwashed cuck. absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with 15 year olds. she likes him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@pur3e you're an absolute brainwashed cuck. absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with 15 year olds. she likes him.
I’m not going to talk to a real autist don’t reply to me any further

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member
marry her and wait till shes 18

I’m not going to talk to a real autist don’t reply to me any further
You are the one who sees reality through the restrictive lenses of the culture that you were brought up in and calls others mentally ill for questioning it. The fact of the matter is that biologically and historically speaking, attraction to teens has always been a normal thing. All people understood and accepted as something natural that men are attracted to teenagers for most of human history everywhere in the world.

Only modern western culture has started to stigmatize this attraction. And this cultural shift happened very recently in the past few decades due to feminism resulting in a large number of older unmarried women who support the shaming of this attraction due to jealousy.

Last edited: