Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Brutal he will soon wake up

Late 20s and still that bluepilled? Brother wtf

dam i’m in the same boat as that dude. How do u fix this incel shit man

well, the first incel trait is being socially bad, that's the first one, normally this comes because of lack of socialization during the childhood, because of addictions, or bad parents or traumas. The second one that is less common is because you are an ugly midget, if that's the case you will struggle talking to women cause they think you're nasty. But socialization has to be fixed anyway, so focus on that redditcel.

stop being NT, lose morality

well, the first incel trait is being socially bad, that's the first one, normally this comes because of lack of socialization during the childhood, because of addictions, or bad parents or traumas. The second one that is less common is because you are an ugly midget, if that's the case you will struggle talking to women cause they think you're nasty. But socialization has to be fixed anyway, so focus on that redditcel.
Chitt i guess he’ll have to integrate hard as fuck into some social circle and jestermax or some chitt

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Chitt i guess he’ll have to integrate hard as fuck into some social circle and jestermax or some chitt
Well, if you don't have a social circle and you don't have any social skills it's over obviously. You can't get women without proper social skills, women can find you attractive but not attractive enough to go after you, that's what many incels here don't understand, and they think having proper social skills is cope, don't believe them, all the people having a lot of sex have good social skills.