How do I not get my wisdom teeth removed?

Zures

Zures

Bronze
I'm 16,5 and I will probably need to get it removed from my lower jaw because i have shit genetics for lower jaw, but is there a way to make space for it?
Like chewing or surgery idk

Screenshot 20230712 160539 Gallery

You can see the upper wisdom teeth have space to grow, but it seems like thats not the case for the lower one, maybe because of my shitty ramus

Should I just wait to see how it turns out or remove them when it starts causing pain?

holy shit if i see another wisdom tooth thread im gonn akill myself, welcome to ignore

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
holy shit if i see another wisdom tooth thread im gonn akill myself, welcome to ignore
^This and @OP if you dont want them removed just say no, pretty simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238 and Zures
I'm 16,5 and I will probably need to get it removed from my lower jaw because i have shit genetics for lower jaw, but is there a way to make space for it?
Like chewing or surgery idk

View attachment 2315635

You can see the upper wisdom teeth have space to grow, but it seems like thats not the case for the lower one, maybe because of my shitty ramus

Should I just wait to see how it turns out or remove them when it starts causing pain?

Hard to say, but there are ways to try making it grow correctly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zures
Idk why it matters but I never got them removed. Just left them in. Sometimes every couple months they like start digging into my cheeks but then go back to normal somehow

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming