• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kasanova and Kater Maxxing
What's chiseled cheeks

this forum really should be locked

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Detective, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
You need bones...
You could get Lefort 3 and have your facial bones pushed forward or implants on top of the cheek bones.
le-fort-iii-procedure-demonstration-craniofacial-surgical-management-revised-july-2017-780x439.jpg
Custom-Infraorbital-Malar-Implants-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

stronger and wider cheekbones, also get leaner

You need bones...
You could get Lefort 3 and have your facial bones pushed forward or implants on top of the cheek bones.
le-fort-iii-procedure-demonstration-craniofacial-surgical-management-revised-july-2017-780x439.jpg
Custom-Infraorbital-Malar-Implants-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
i dont need implants or any of that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Butt clench, ask @5.5psl for further insight

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you don’t have thick skin or a wide face then your cheekbones are just shit or your jaw is recessed/narrow

If you don’t have thick skin or a wide face then your cheekbones are just shit or your jaw is recessed/narrow
No i have a good facial structure including my jaw and cheekbones, but the problem is me being skinny but no chiseled cheeks?

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
No i have a good facial structure including my jaw and cheekbones, but the problem is me being skinny but no chiseled cheeks?
Show photo of your cheeks...

am i able to send it privately
Send me a pic too you must have thick skin or something if you are actually 10% bodyfat. Your cheeks should be hollow in at least some lighting though.

Send me a pic too you must have thick skin or something if you are actually 10% bodyfat. Your cheeks should be hollow in at least some lighting though.
how can i send privately and also im pretty sure my skin is thick

You can just cut the upper part of the photo, if you don't want to show your full face...
I was asking cause im 14 and people saved my other face photo 😂😂

I was asking cause im 14 and people saved my other face photo 😂😂
Yes, and I can confirm that you have no jaw. Your jaw is literally the size of an 8-year-old jaw.
I'm not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that you have "good facial structure." You're completely delusional.

Here's an example of a well developed jaw:

And here is your jaw:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Allornothing
Yes, and I can confirm that you have no jaw. Your jaw is literally the size of an 8-year-old jaw.
I'm not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that you have "good facial structure." You're completely delusional.

And here is your jaw:

This was funny 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Just post photo with your face up to the eyes so we can see your cheeks...

• +1
You are still in puberty and your face will change a lot between now and 20. You are also closer to 20% than 10% body fat, i.e. something known as skinnyfat.

Just eat high protein, chew hard foods, consume calcium, and wait until you are at least 16-18 to see what your facial structure shapes up to.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 39432
You are still in puberty and your face will change a lot between now and 20. You are also closer to 20% than 10% body fat, i.e. something known as skinnyfat.

Just eat high protein, chew hard foods, consume calcium, and wait until you are at least 16-18 to see what your facial structure shapes up to.
Appreciate the actual information 🙏🏽🙏🏽

And here is your jaw:

Can you delete this please? Sorry i just want my pics on here to be deleted 😖😖

• +1
Shit lighting or angle?
Not wide jaw or cheekbones. Nothing else LOL EZ!

its all about your maxilla

Screenshot 2023 09 01 at 104110 PM

Definition : Hollow cheeks refer to the sunken appearance of having little fat in the area between your cheekbones and jawbone. The shape of your cheeks is largely determined by your bone structure and the amount of fat in your cheeks.

10% body fat and you still wondering where the bones at :lul: jfl it’s so over for you