How do i obtain lighter eyes ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I have green dark eyes that almost look brown. I would like to get lighter colored eyes but i'm not sure how.

I though about surgery but since there only very few surgeons who change eye color and there are too few ressources about eye color change surgery i'll not do for now.

In the thread

"Eye Area Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Get The Eyes of a Demigod"​

OP said that there are eye drops that are supposed to lighten your eyes if you use them regularly but the sites in question that sell these eye drops seems to very unknown and i could find almost no information about them online as well. Anyone here who used these eye drops and can say something about them ?

mentioned sites:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and angelo

raw vegan diet

The drops are useless

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
A good looksmin yeah
That won't even change the color of the eye
you don't know shit dude

combined with fasting it can actually lighten your eyes (not perm)

you don't know shit dude

combined with fasting it can actually lighten your eyes (not perm)
Sorry but I know how eye color works. I made laser depigmentation too so I know that it's not only a question of melanin. OK?

First of all, eat vegan is frustrating and a looksmin.
Then you just have to check reviews on YouTube from people that eat raw for years and still have brown eyes.

That's why it's not a good idea. Laser is a better idea even if you can't choose the final color.
Is it risks? Eating raw vegan is too and you'll age faster

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
Greycel moment. It’s futile to even try. Just max everything else. Eye colour in of itself isn’t gonna make you go from incel->slayer.

Greycel moment. It’s futile to even try. Just max everything else. Eye colour in of itself isn’t gonna make you go from incel->slayer.
My eyes are my main failo on my face

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
That’s not due to the colour, max everything else
Eye shape is impossible to change without surgerymaxxing. I'm currently trying to maxx everything else

• +1
Eye shape is impossible to change without surgerymaxxing. I'm currently trying to maxx everything else
Lashes and browse ascend the eye area a lot and that’s soft maxxes. Also eye shape is easier to change than the colour JFL

Lashes and browse ascend the eye area a lot and that’s soft maxxes. Also eye shape is easier to change than the colour JFL
How do i change my eye shape without surgery ?

Last edited:
  • +1
I have green dark eyes that almost look brown. I would like to get lighter colored eyes but i'm not sure how.

I though about surgery but since there only very few surgeons who change eye color and there are too few ressources about eye color change surgery i'll not do for now.

In the thread

OP said that there are eye drops that are supposed to lighten your eyes if you use them regularly but the sites in question that sell these eye drops seems to very unknown and i could find almost no information about them online as well. Anyone here who used these eye drops and can say something about them ?

mentioned sites:

sungaze

supplementing a ton of different antioxidants + msm but its still a big maybe

Last edited:
contacts or fuck up your eyes with lasik (permanent tho)

In the thread

mentioned sites:

eye color is cope

• Woah
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Obviously not as important as eyeshape but blue eyes give halo, especially for ethnics
its cope if you’re not genetically born with them.. especially if it isnt normal for your phenotype

A good looksmin yeah
That won't even change the color of the eye
people who did raw and rlly raw vegan diet noticed a eye color and hair color change
probably a survival mechanism of you body to try to survive....

Eye colour in of itself isn’t gonna make you go from incel->slayer.
It would for me,all I wanna do is get my eyes atleast a bit lighter and get lower eyelids like chico fr..

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It would for me,all I wanna do is get my eyes atleast a bit lighter and get lower eyelids like chico fr..
GL trying to get your eyes lightwe

• Love it
Reactions: wsada