How do i order shit without my parents knowing

hybobu

hybobu

aspirations to be low inhib KHHV #4L
I know i can say to put it like behind a bin or something and go collect it 5 mins after its there but is that really the best way to just say no knock no doorbell and just hide it somewhere or is there a better way like what if they see the delivery person come through the gate and like fucking greet him or some shit

I know i can say to put it like behind a bin or something and go collect it 5 mins after its there but is that really the best way to just say no knock no doorbell and just hide it somewhere or is there a better way like what if they see the delivery person come through the gate and like fucking greet him or some shit
PO box, delivery kiosks or however the fuck theyre called (the ones that can be locked) or through a friend

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
PO box, delivery kiosks or however the fuck theyre called (the ones that can be locked) or through a friend
tbh just arent any of those locker things within like a mile of me and but i guess i could bike and no friend would let me order sarms and shit to their house

tbh just arent any of those locker things within like a mile of me and but i guess i could bike and no friend would let me order sarms and shit to their house
Tough luck then. I luckily have a drug dealer classmate/friend who I could use to get my drugs sent from