How do I play into my looks?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Okay so if my question doesn't make sense, I meant this. I've noticed girls tend to go for "stereotypes"/archetypes more often than not. I for example have a friend who is 5'9, shaggy haired and plays electric guitar. He is ugly as fuck in all honesty, but he literally looks like a 70s rockstar, think queen type aesthetic. The only reason girls are fucking him is because of his aesthetic, they love the idea of fucking someone who is like a rockstar.
I have another 5'7 manlet friend and he slays, he has pale skin and dark hair and again doesn't have an amazing face. But he looks like a skater, skates, does graffiti, makes his own music and literally gives the aesthetic of a skater.
These guys wouldn't be slaying if it wasn't for the fact they play into the aesthetic. Even things like chads/jocks play into this aesthetic/stereotype theory of mine.
Anyways I've realised that I sort of look like the curry version of john lennon JFL. I have the same glasses, my hair is a bit shorter but if I were to grow it I'd look like him, and a similar sort of head shape. A lot of my friends say I look like the curry version of John Lennon when I wear my glasses and let my hair be long.
Anyways I have no musical interests, I don't make music ffs. I only lift and do martial arts, how do I fit in an aesthetic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, LooksDeficiency, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 2729, ropemax and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and malishka
stopped reading here
Mean
Do it bro I wanna see the curry version of john lennon :feelsgood:
The pics I posted of myself on lookism was when I was better groomed and had shorter hair and shit, didn't wear my glasses too and had no facial hair.
I look unkept rn and have those circular wire glasses, my friends and shit have said the john lennon quotes, but I seriously think the aesthetic looks awful on me

• JFL
Reactions: malishka
Mean

The pics I posted of myself on lookism was when I was better groomed and had shorter hair and shit, didn't wear my glasses too and had no facial hair.
I look unkept rn and have those circular wire glasses, my friends and shit have said the john lennon quotes, but I seriously think the aesthetic looks awful on me
Post pics now or I'll jack off to your avi

Post pics now or I'll jack off to your avi

View attachment 1449621
Dude I just can't. Look I need fucking help. My hobbies are literally fucking hyper masculine chad hobbies, but I don't look tough at all and my personality isn't scary af. There is a mismatch in aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Find a screeching gook

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel
Dude I just can't. Look I need fucking help. My hobbies are literally fucking hyper masculine chad hobbies, but I don't look tough at all and my personality isn't scary af. There is a mismatch in aesthetics
Idk bro do you approach or smth?
Not everyone can nichemax like your friends. I skated a bit back then before I fucked up my legs and all I ever pulled were drugs and sweaty dudes (It's over :feelswhy:).

Idk bro do you approach or smth?
Not everyone can nichemax like your friends. I skated a bit back then before I fucked up my legs and all I ever pulled were drugs and sweaty dudes (It's over :feelswhy:).
I've only ever approached while at bars and shit. All I get are ugly low smv women, hitting on me. I've been bought drinks by 6ft 35 year old roasties before.
Older women tend to be nice to me, they buy me drinks and flirt with me and shit. But fml they're ugly. I want to bang girls my age

Lesson No. #1: Never change to appeal to other people, you fucking cuck

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING