How do I prepare for my job interview?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
I have a job interview very soon for my first job.

how can I prepare?

im the worst interviewee

you cannot possibly be worse than me

im turbo-autist
shiiii I'm sorry man that shit be bad n shiet ykwim u gotta just focus on the good in life ykwim trust that shit be lifechanging low inhib nigga type shit u be jerking off at mcdonalds type sjitttt slattt

shiiii I'm sorry man that shit be bad n shiet ykwim u gotta just focus on the good in life ykwim trust that shit be lifechanging low inhib nigga type shit u be jerking off at mcdonalds type sjitttt slattt
i see, you are already better at talking than me. im serious. no irony.

1. Actually know the job so you can answer all their technical questions
2. Looks matter, Looksmax and dress professionally
3. Be confident and vibe with whoever interviewer is talking the most. I usually have an interview with multiple people shooting questions at me. Give good eye contact. Have questions at the end to show your interest.

If you got the interview, it means you’re qualified to do the job. They just need to confirm if you’re lying and judge you by looks, personality and confidence. After that it’s just luck. You might do good but someone else might mog you and it’s over for you. Keep applying if no response after a couple days.

• Woah
Reactions: Braindeadautist
mew, lay recumbent as long as possible to maintain height, practice jaw hutting/squinting, order funkybod and lifts, use lower vocal tonality and project like a frat boy calling out across a football field, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
BUMP AND UPDATE.... MY GRANDMA CAME IN WITH ME. IM NOT GETTING HIRED

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Wow, you brought your grandma at the job interview, who told you to do that?
 656012ce cddd 4263 89ea 244b2dea80a1

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz, User28823 and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
nigga i thought this headline was a meme when i saw it

wtf r u doing nigga ur a grown ass man time to grow up no mommy daddy coming to ur dr appointments, job interviews, cooking ur chicken tendies no more

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
nigga i thought this headline was a meme when i saw it

wtf r u doing nigga ur a grown ass man time to grow up no mommy daddy coming to ur dr appointments, job interviews, cooking ur chicken tendies no more
I'm not a grown man nigga and she forced me to go in with her

• JFL
Reactions: User28823