how do i prettyboy max

EthnicRobin

EthnicRobin

Trading teens for ascencion
put some more effort into the thread if you want me to tell you

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ey88
you either got it or you don't. you can't really make yourself into a pretty boy.

smaller nose, big lips, big eyes, long eyelashes. high cheekbones, well defined jaw, forward gowth. are the basic requirements to be a pretty boy.

pretty boys also tend to shave a lot or wear minimal facial hair.

if you look like this anything you wear or do will be pretty boy esque.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
put some more effort into the thread if you want me to tell you
how do i prettyboy maxx right now i am a cutecel(could just be bcz of age) but i want to help in ways to grow into a prettyboy/appeal look i mean there is a chance i can be robust prettyboy with age if my bones develop good i already have an appealing face ive had ,ultiple gfs and have cheated on those multipe gfs but idk if its cuz of my amazing personality(im an asshole) (is this good enough)

how do i prettyboy maxx right now i am a cutecel(could just be bcz of age) but i want to help in ways to grow into a prettyboy/appeal look i mean there is a chance i can be robust prettyboy with age if my bones develop good i already have an appealing face ive had ,ultiple gfs and have cheated on those multipe gfs but idk if its cuz of my amazing personality(im an asshole) (is this good enough)
Pm me pics and i will give advice bro

• +1
Reactions: EthnicRobin
you either got it or you don't. you can't really make yourself into a pretty boy.

smaller nose, big lips, big eyes, long eyelashes. high cheekbones, well defined jaw, forward gowth. are the basic requirements to be a pretty boy.

pretty boys also tend to shave a lot or wear minimal facial hair.

if you look like this anything you wear or do will be pretty boy esque.
on the first thing u stated i only have three cuz my philtrum is like damian katers which is fucking ass but mines not ass bad i have a decent small nose and ppl say i have big eyes and i have good forward growth i ordered smth to grow my lashes and for some reason even tho my dad has hella facial hair i barley have a moustache could be age tho

on the first thing u stated i only have three cuz my philtrum is like damian katers which is fucking ass but mines not ass bad i have a decent small nose and ppl say i have big eyes and i have good forward growth i ordered smth to grow my lashes and for some reason even tho my dad has hella facial hair i barley have a moustache could be age tho
o fuck i forgot about philtrum. fuck, it's been awhile since i thought about this shyt.

i'm telling you there is nothing you can really do. you might already be one. one thing about people is the will never fail to mention something that is obvious about you. if you're tall people will mention, if you're black people will mention it. if you're a pretty boy people will constantly mention it.

it's like an elephant in the room type shit.

Maybe post your face so we can give you tips, everyone needs different things

o fuck i forgot about philtrum. fuck, it's been awhile since i thought about this shyt.

i'm telling you there is nothing you can really do. you might already be one. one thing about people is the will never fail to mention something that is obvious about you. if you're tall people will mention, if you're black people will mention it. if you're a pretty boy people will constantly mention it.

it's like an elephant in the room type shit.
bitches call me cute,fine,handsome and my friends call me cute,fine,pretty

if you have long lashes and full lips just grow ur hair and if u have a big nose get a rhino