how do i prevent my wisdom tooth from getting infected

stress

stress

Iron
One of my bottom wisdom teeth is coming in and cut about half way through the gums (by that i mean half of it in exposed and half still has gum on top of it.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed it cuts all the way through.

For now though I'm trying to keep food from getting stuck under the gums and causing a cavity. I've been filling a needle syringe with mouth wash and pumping that underneath the gums but I want some recommendations on what to do.

One of my bottom wisdom teeth is coming in and cut about half way through the gums (by that i mean half of it in exposed and half still has gum on top of it.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed it cuts all the way through.

For now though I'm trying to keep food from getting stuck under the gums and causing a cavity. I've been filling a needle syringe with mouth wash and pumping that underneath the gums but I want some recommendations on what to do.
get waterflosser, combine water with mouthwash, and waterfloss that area.

I had exact same issue, wisdom teeth growing half way through, poking and opening the gum flaps, all kinds of nasty infections. This solution works, but requires daily care, I got lazy and tired and gave up so I removed my wisdom teeth like a retard and now lost my lower third width. fuark.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stress
i got that same problem man, whenever the area gets sore i rinse my mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash. just get it from a pharmacy, just ask and they’ll help you

• +1
Reactions: stress
get waterflosser, combine water with mouthwash, and waterfloss that area.
View attachment 3068290
I had exact same issue, wisdom teeth growing half way through, poking and opening the gum flaps, all kinds of nasty infections. This solution works, but requires daily care, I got lazy and tired and gave up so I removed my wisdom teeth like a retard and now lost my lower third width. fuark.
it actually help reverse the infection? or prevents it from happening? what if i get food stuck in there, will this get food out? just infections or does it prevent cavities to? any specific type of mouthwash i should use? my sister is a dental hygienist so I'm asking her too but some recommendations would be much appreciated.

it actually help reverse the infection? or prevents it from happening? what if i get food stuck in there, will this get food out? just infections or does it prevent cavities to? any specific type of mouthwash i should use? my sister is a dental hygienist so I'm asking her too but some recommendations would be much appreciated.
If I get my wisdom teeth removed will I ascend a bit

oh and should i do it after every meal or just once a day

yeah the water flosser is strong, has strength adjustment from low to very powerful that it can hurt your gums, so choose low-medium, and has many different head types, some are more concentrated and smaller, some are bigger:

get waterflosser asap.
this is the one I got:

but you can do your own research and find one you prefer.

do it once everymeal is prefered and if you have time and disciplined. but once a day is decent ok enough.

Last edited: