How do i recover from my jestermaxxing phase in school

galvin8101

galvin8101

6+ PSL or death
Im gonna be in my school for the last year and i just want to be taken more seriously now since im not a clown anymore
I stopped jestermaxxing at the start of 8th grade now im in 9th grade im non NT so i need help

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It'll gradually fade out of memory after a few attempts to make fun of you but be prepared to lose most of your friends since being the jester is your identity

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
It'll gradually fade out of memory after a few attempts to make fun of you but be prepared to lose most of your friends since being the jester is your identity
Already did lose my old group but i got new better friends now
Just some giga NT NPCs I barely talk to that doesnt take me serious sometimes and its bothering me

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Already did lose my old group but i got new better friends now
Just some giga NT NPCs I barely talk to that doesnt take me serious sometimes and its bothering me
Normally I'd advice you to show your ground but in this case I wouldn't school's a zoo and a hierarchy.

There is a better way and that is to change your world, hang out with the few in school who know how to respect you and turn that into a little group.

I always preferred hanging out with one guy so I wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness of being in a group where I'm not feeling comfortable. It's not as bad as it sounds having a school best friend is honestly lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
Its the last year so I wouldnt really care. my only recommendation is go to the gym and eat well, and this is not because I believe going to the gym will make you chad, but rather because you lose nothing by going to the gym and ogremaxxing