• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5912
Dont do it.

Botox

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Botox maybe?

stop using it

Because if i clench my jaw they bulge out more then my cheekbones and i dont want that
So maybe u lack cheekbone, I would have to see a pic to really evaluate

You can have Botox (or any other botulinum toxin product) injected into your masseter muscle, which will paralyse the muscle and cause it to atrophy over time.

I've had two treatments of Botox into my masseter muscle because they were grossly enlarged because of my bruxism, and it was honestly the best thing I've done. My face looks slimmer, my jawline looks crisper, and my cheekbones are slightly more prominent.

If I had to add one caveat though, as a man, you may want to add some filler into the corner of your jawline - to increase and maintain a an adequate bigonial width. It can look a little flat if you atrophy your masseter muscle without crisping up your gonial angel with some filler for a cut, crisp and chiselled look.

But this all depends on your aesthetic goals. Can I ask you bro why you want to reduce the size of your masseters?

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone and godlikesz
I like my wide masseters makes it look like i have a big ol jaw xd

Because if i clench my jaw they bulge out more then my cheekbones and i dont want that
So do Brad Pitt's
Images   2020 07 11T071125956

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
just pittmaxx