how do I reduce the pain of gymcelling?

onlyhereforheight

onlyhereforheight

best coper
mainly the soreness after a workout, but a tip on how to reduce lactic acid fermentation would help?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It should go away after a while. If you're getting so sore that it's actually a problem and you've been lifting for a while then you're probably doing too much.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Workout through pain. Muscle soreness will be occured less or even go away in the future.

only began like 2-3 weeks ago, and I’m getting extremely sore— like to the point where I have to rest for days

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
sauna, cold shower, magnesium, stretching yoga, walking and being active

Stop destroying your body? If you're gonna tear your muscles apart, they're gonna hurt.

sore is good. don't reduce volume. just make sure you get enough rest and don't workout when you're sore. it's ok to skip a few days, because when you take rest you're actually building (repairing) muscle while in the gym you're just destroying ur muscles. there's no point to workout when sore. to reduce sore muscles you need rest, warming up and stretching of the muscles.

Just eat a scoop of creatine without any water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and onlyhereforheight
its normal, itll go aways soon

the more you workout your pain tolerance will go up.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
mainly the soreness after a workout, but a tip on how to reduce lactic acid fermentation would help?
3aa3c0f3c2ef3ab3

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 28896