turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
my relations with this girl kinda died ngl

Make her see you with other women.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Enlil
i’ll meet her tomorrow if i can and then ghost for a few days and open my online dating account. If she doesn’t meet me tomorrow i will also do thet

Collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Zygos4Life, LordNorwood and 3 others
i’ll meet her tomorrow if i can and then ghost for a few days and open my online dating account. If she doesn’t meet me tomorrow i will also do thet

Just do good for yourself honestly. Ascend, get a better job or another women, try to do things that tell her you're enjoying your life without her, once she sees this she will want you because girls are bitter and want what they cant have (this probably goes for most people too tbh).

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, chadpreetcel123, onnysk and 1 other person
It depends what happened

Huh

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
@turkproducer this legit. make her jealous and if she cares about you she'll do cool shit to get ur attention back, if she doesn't well dump her

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and turkproducer
@turkproducer this legit. make her jealous and if she cares about you she'll do cool shit to get ur attention back, if she doesn't well dump her
I gamed her quite well. she knows I speak to other women or at least under the delusion that I am, ngl sometimes I feels guilty because I have to act in a way that I’d rather not

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
dont even bother,just move on sana karı mı yok aq

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
dont even bother,just move on sana karı mı yok aq
Çok yok ama onlineden 2 tane daha sansim var (2 kiz) turkcem cok iyi degil ama anlayorsun? 🤣Bu kiz orospu degil, benden once hic kimsesi yok.

Çok yok ama onlineden 2 tane daha sansim var (2 kiz) turkcem cok iyi degil ama anlayorsun? 🤣Bu kiz orospu degil, benden once hic kimsesi yok.
i do bro yours is great no worries.

oh so you kinda want her as LTR material?

• +1
i do bro yours is great no worries.

oh so you kinda want her as LTR material?
She is LTR material but she’s started to withhold sex so I will fuck other girls if I can until she gives it up again.

Is she Turk ?

Just do good for yourself honestly. Ascend, get a better job or another women, try to do things that tell her you're enjoying your life without her, once she sees this she will want you because girls are bitter and want what they cant have (this probably goes for most people too tbh).
Best post itt

She is LTR material but she’s started to withhold sex so I will fuck other girls if I can until she gives it up again.
just take your attention of her. attention means for women what sex means for us.

• +1
nah i wish she was tho. I prefer med girls to western or northern european.
Sad shit
Otherwise you could have told her u wanted to fill her Kebab With zaziki

• +1
eppley's cranium transplant

Sad shit
no such thing as zaziki, CACIK nigga its CACIK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Sad shit
one of the best looking girls i know is turkish. she’d never touch me tho she thinks i’m weird and she’s way out of my league lol

Can't believe nobody said it yet: Become better looking